Confession

"Professor, I.. I have to... I want to say you something" The blonde was almost trembling in front of his hot ravenette professor.

"Tell me, What's it this time?" The ravenette asked while wandering his gaze between his Rolex and the blonde.

"It's that...It's I wanted to..."

"Listen, Just speak fast I have more important things to deal with."

This nature, the carefree yet dominant attitude, the nature of showing the other person that who is important here, the soft features yet the prideful aura. Kim Taehyung falls for all of his charms...BADLY. After working with his favorite hot professor in the same lab for 9 years. After falling for his charms every day even when he was not in a good mood.

"I think... I am falling for you, Professor."

SILENCE...

"So... what do you want from me?"

"Huh!! I...I want to go out with you. Let's date like let's go-to drink coffee, watch movies, hold hands and dinner and cuddle and make love..."

A series of laughter slipped from the other's mouth.

"Woah... Woah... look at you. Aren't you dreaming a little too much? I haven't said yes you know that right?"

"Yeah..." Taehyung said sheepishly.

"Do you forget where your position is? You are just a mere assistant. What do you think who gave you such an authority to make a confession to me...Haa?"

You are the only one who has the authority all this time but today... after all those 9 years of loving you crazily like a shadow, I finally thought about saying you my heart.

"I... I am, sorry professor."

Suddenly he started to walk closer and my heart started beating more at a faster pace. He stopped just in front of me while standing all tall and pride and dominant. I was just looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing to look at that time.

"Look at me Kim Taehyung..."

"I...I can't sir." I said while tears started brimming from my eyes it was unusual. I did only a confession why is he making me feel like I have done a fucking crime.

"I will not repeat my words." There again these words...the authority...the power... the control.

I gave up. I looked back at him while his eyes drilling holes in my body.

"Don't say shit like love and date again with that tiny mouth of yours? You hold no position... Do you understand that."

"Y...Yes"

"Where are your words Kim Taehyung?"

"Y...Yes Sir."

I might have mistaken but for a slight second, I saw his eyes brighten with a devilish glow. Like he felt good to know the control he has over me.

"Good... Now go and don't do such stupid mistakes. I can never give you such things and most importantly you can't have my heart."

"W...Why?"

"Cause I don't love. I don't have a heart for that."

By saying these things he started to step back and turned to leave while making me all alone by myself. I wonder what made him say that. I worked with him for 9 years and I can make you count numerous events which are enough of a proof that he felt the same way towards me but why did he ignore all of them today. I have plenty of things to prove that what I felt for him was this tingling feeling in my stomach which arises every time he holds the authority. I love the way he makes me feel all small and powerless.

"Than..." He stopped in his movement.

"Tell me." He turned his face toward me.

"What do I have to do to make the heart of Jeon Jeongguk beat for me?"

A stern expression he has on his face while looking all gorgeous in that black leather jacket and tight jeans defining all his thighs. I gulped stopping myself from eye-fucking him.

"You can never... cause it doesn't exist."

"But... I have loved you for 9 years. I have been sincere all these years. It's unfair if I don't get a chance."

"You never had it anyway...Kim. I can't let a person like you suddenly being my everything. I want someone that has that effect on me. You know..."

"Huh..."

"The type which can make you stop thinking about everything and the presence of that person only matters. The name when spoken in front of me I can't able to stop talking about him. The person when he comes in front of me, I stop looking at any other thing or person in this world. I want someone to stick in my head. And you..." He stopped while looking at me.

"You are not ON MY BRAIN, Kim Taehyung. You are not on any level Taehyung. I just never felt like that way for you. You...You are just not right." He said while making that carefree expression unaware of the emotions he making me feel. Unaware of the impact of the words he was making on me. Oh how badly I wanted to punch his face and scream while saying.