On his Brains

In JAPAN.
Jeongguk reached the location of where Taehyung sent him the address. It was on the rooftop. Perfect place to complete a fight.
“So you came right,” Taehyung said.
“Of course baby, you worked so hard for this day. How come I neglect the effort?” Jeongguk said while maintaining the same smirk on his face.
“Huh!! You don’t have a gun with you? Do you still think that I am easy?” Taehyung said while furrowing his eyebrows.
“I don’t think I need a gun for doing what I am here to do with you,” Jeongguk said with a smirk.
“Fair enough professor. I also don’t want to make it to end fast anyway. Let’s just use our own strength.” with that Taehyung drop the gun he was holding and other weapons he brought to fight with Jeongguk.
“Woah baby, you took more than I imagined. Are you really wanna kill me that badly? Didn’t you waited for this moment like me coming to you and then we unite as you want me and I want you then we just spend all the night and day in each other’s arm while loving in bed.”
Taehyung was taken aback a little cause it was really he wanted to do with his lovely handsome professor but right now after what he did to his best friend and his loved Hyung? How could he still think about things like making love with Jeongguk?
Jeongguk seemed to notice the hesitation in Taehyunng’s eyes.
“You really love me too much.”
Tae jolted up from his daydream when he suddenly felt Jeongguk’s arm around his waist pulling him.
He started wiggling in his holds. “Leave me Jeongguk. I don’t love you. Did you hear me? I said I don’t love you now stop showing off and trick me and let’s take things on other way. I am over you already.”
Something inside Jeongguk flipped and he tightened his hold on Taehyung’s waist. It’s true that even if Taehyung acts all strong and cool. He was so thin and curvy and his body was really feminine and damn that ass though. On the other side, Jeongguk was a whole new level greek god. Girls even boys all drool on him and his body. His muscular body and dominant aura make him look more intimidating then he already is.
“If you dare to repeat that shit again… I swear I fuck you till your ass break and make you scream until your voice gives out.” Jeongguk said and Taehyung swears he never find him so intimidating before. He almost gave up and his legs were trembling. Thanks for Jeongguk’s hold otherwise he might end up a puddle.
“Did you have the serum?”
“Huh?”
“I said, did you bring that fucking serum with you?”
“I...I won’t let you...huh..” Taehyung said and his voice got cut by Jeongguk pinning him in the wall.
“Did you forget what your place is? You are my slut… Just do what I told you to do and if you dare to not listen to me and made me repeat myself. You know what’s coming for you?” His eyes were almost dark and Taehyung was frozen as he doesn’t even know what’s gotten into him? He never thought this day will be like this.
He waited for this moment from one year and all he did until now was just for gaining Jeongguk’s attention and now when he is getting it the way he wants… he just doesn’t know what to do?
Yes, Kim Taehyung became Jeongguk’s irritation, pain, anger, frustration, the only name when called no other thing revolve around his mind, the person which makes him stop giving shit to any other thing. Its true right now the only thing that was on Jeongguk’s brain was KIM TAEHYUNG.

“The type which can make you stop thinking about everything and the presence of that person only matters. The name when spoken in front of me I can't stop talking about him. The person when he comes in front of me, I stop looking at any other thing or person in this world. I want someone to stick in my head.”

Kim Taehyung really proved his challenge. He got the control but the problem was even after he got all this, He still can’t get over the fact that its still Jeongguk. It’s true that the madness in Jeongguk’s love made him do crazy things. He fell for him and God he fell so hard.
“Give me the serum Taehyung. You have only 5 minutes. Give it to me and don’t even try to do something stupid this time otherwise I drink this poison right in front of you.”
Jeongguk showed him a small bottle of liquid filled poison which made Taehyung eyes widened.
“Did you get what I am saying or should I have to prove myself by drinking this.”
“N...No Jeongguk why is that poison doing here. No don’t you dare to kill yourself? Only I have the right to do that. Don’t you dare to do something with your life? Only I have the right to do that. Did you get that?” Taehyung said while clutching harder on Jeongguk’s collar.

“Just wait, I am coming,” Taehyung said and went to the room to give him the serum.
Within 2 minutes Taehyung came with the box.
“Here it is. Now take it and go and hand me that poison.”
Jeongguk took the serum and this time he checked it again. “Hmm… how do I confirm if it was the same?”
Taehyung looked at him and then the serum with doe eyes.
“I have to drink it.” with that Jeongguk took out his dropper and took 4 drops of that serum. Taehyung stood there. His inside was churning about what if the serum did something bad to Jeongguk. He knew it was for the stamina enhancer. Just a little amount of it and you will get the energy similar to a bunch of wild elephants.
“AAHH!!...” Suddenly Jeongguk growled and Taehyung got scared.
“Jeongguk… what happened. Are you alright?” He starts patting on his back to make him relax. Suddenly Jeongguk clutched on his wrist making Taehyung wince in pain.
“Jeongguk… ah… hurting… Jeongguk it hurts… Please stop...ah.. Where are you taking me.?” with that Jeongguk took Taehyung in the room where he was living.
He pushed Tae in the bed and then closed the door. His breath was raging and heavier time by time. It’s like he was a wolf in heat. Taehyung was scared. What if Jeongguk tries to do any harm when he is not even conscious.
“Jeo...Jeongguk...ahh...Gggukie.” Suddenly his hands were pinned and Jeongguk was hovering over him and his face was red and veins were popping. Jeongguk was in heat. He wanted something to calm him down.
“Jeongguk, baby please tell me what do I have to do? I want to help you but please leave me you are hurting me.” Tears started forming in his eyes.
Jeongguk saw his tears and dropped his hands, then stood in the room try to search for water and he saw the bathroom and then he went there.
He dropped his clothes and turn on the cold shower and slowly the heat started to calm down and his breathe also became normal. He turned around and listen to a knock on the door.
“Professor, are you okay? Please say something. Oh god. Please don’t...don’t do something to him. Ggukie, open the door please…”
Thud!! And the door opened leaving a wet and naked Jeongguk. The water drops were dripping from his body and abs. Taehyung eyed him up and down and gulped cause gosh Jeongguk was really muscular and his tattoos were making things worse for Taehyung. His cock also was a hard cause of the serum. The serum built energy in Jeongguk’s body and he started to develop heat and his breath also started to become uneven. He took shower to reduce heat. But a problem was still there. He looked at Taehyung checking him out.
“Help me…”
“Wh..What?”
“You are the cause of this."

Woah... I updated. Sorry guys, I can't able to update last week just cause I got stuck up in some schedule. So I did this now. Well a small hint for next chapter. It's going to be a mature one. And three more chapter left for this book to finished.

I hope you love this chapter maybe in future🔮.
Bye Bye.