Turning the Tables

A/n POV

As soon as Jeongguk cut the line. Taehyung got the message that Jeongguk was going to be there. He opened his tablet and tracked the camera in Jeon's car. And on the other side, he activated the robot that was attached to the detonator. He started the controls.

"Namjoon-ah, Look at the box, it is moving. For fucking sake. Why is it moving?" Hoseok said while his eyes got wide by looking at the moving box.

Namjoon and Hoseok started running towards the box to catch it. [ I am sorry thinking about the situation is just so funny. Ok I will be back on the story.]

Taehyung started the micro-camera that was attached to the box. His task was to just take the robot to a higher place and then make it throw it from there. Soon the box was on the railing of the stairs and Namjoon was on the stair railing and Hoseok was on the ground to catch the box.

Taehyung started to move the box to afar. He also keeps track of Jeongguk's car at the same time because all of this has to happen before the time when Jeongguk reaches the building.

Hoseok keeps moving on the ground with his hands so that the box won't fall. Namjoon was trying to catch the box on the other side to not make it fall.

"Tsk... if they are going to be this way then how can I be able to make it work?" Taehyung bites his nail in frustration. Suddenly a chance occurs as the deity listened to him. The doorbell rang. It was not Jeongguk as he was tracking his car and Taehyung took his chance as both of them turned toward the direction of the sound and just then Taehyung dropped the box.

BLASTTTTT!!!!!

Just 5 seconds before Jeongguk arrived at the location. It all happened when he was in the car. Everything turned into smoke and fire. It all happened in front of his eyes. His precious hyungs all were there protecting that serum. Saying that Jeongguk was shocked would be an understatement. All of his anger and frustration was now going up to the peak. He already lost his job and post, reputation, and everything. But his hyungs Namjoon and Hoseok were the dearest to him. They are the person with whom he spends his childhood. When there was no one for him. Namjoon and Hoseok were always there. He ran toward the burning building and he started opening the house. Somehow he entered inside and then the sight made his stomach flipped. Everything turned into smoke. Nobody No traces... nothing was left everything turned into ash. Like it never existed. He sat there while crying and cursing everything especially Kim Taehyung. He knew one thing very sure that this all was the work of a certain blonde and oh how bad Jeongguk was regretting his decision of leaving the blonde alive.

He walked out of the building and then he scrolled through all the information that was sent to him. He stopped scrolling until he found the car that the gang member sends him while following Taehyung. He noted the number and dialed a number.

"I am giving you a car just tell me the information about the car holder and everything." With that Jeongguk cut the line and stomped towards his car in exasperation.

The moment he went to his room he looked at all the connections and the photos. It made him more furious. He picked up the rod and started destroying everything that comes in his hands. Until his eyes went on a certain camera. He reached and reality hits him the moment when he realized why Kim Taehyung was always one step ahead of him. That's because he was getting tracked. Each of his steps was getting recorded and he was clueless all this time.

Jeongguk found all the cameras in his house. All his room, car, bathroom even in toilets. "Kim Taehyung you are the biggest pervert I have seen. But I guess something is missing. He was even able to detect what I was talking with Namjoon outside this house. There is something which is missing. He put another camera or recorder somewhere near me. Something which I always keep with me. Something... but what is it?" His eyes went through his wallet and then his closet and shoes. But he couldn't found anything. Until then his eyes landed on his Rolex. He opened his watch and found a tiny micro piece there.

"This bastard..." Jeongguk took a deep breath while controlling his anger. "I am coming to Kim Taehyung that's all you wanted from the start right. I am coming. You've waited enough for me. I'll make sure you aren't able to wait for me from now on."

Suddenly his phone rang.

"Professor, we got the information about the car owner."

Jeongguk smirked. Kim Taehyung, just wait your death is coming to you.

Taehyung POV

"Jiminie, He is coming, Finally... My wait is over."

"Really, but how come you know about this?"

"He found the cameras that I inserted in his room. He even found out the micro piece. That was the indication that he is going to come for me. I am so happy Jiminie."

"Oh... That's good Taehyung. I am really happy for both of you."

"Thanks, hyung."

"It's okay, Just take care of yourself."

"Yes hyung and by the way. Did you pick your car that day?"

"Yes, actually while returning Yoongi saw the car and took it back."

"Oh, that's a relief. I forgot to tell you about that."

"Don't worry, Ok tae... I will call you later. I think someone is on the door."

"Oh really, I have a hunch what if Jeongguk was there."

"Tae... stop daydreaming." Jimin giggled as he opened the door and his mouth opened. Cause there was standing the one and only Jeongguk with one of his hands on the doorbell and one hand with the gun.

BANG!! And the other line went silent.

Another silence until...

BANG... BANG..., Two gunshot firing voice echoed on the other line.

"H..Hyung!!! J...Jimin-ah... Jimin-ah are y..you the..there?" The voice on the other line started shivering the moment he listened to the gunshot.

"Kim Taehyung..."

"..."

"So, it's you right. You know what I killed your precious brother and his boyfriend. But more messily than you killed my hyungs. Just you wait... I am coming to you."

"Y...Your hyungs, what are you saying Jeongguk?"

"Oh don't be so innocent baby... Namjoon and Hoseokie hyung raised me. They were like a parental figure for me. And I think its the perfect revenge for all that you've done to me."

"Jeongguk, I fucking kill you for what you've done to my hyungs."

"Me too, baby. In Fact, all this time I was waiting for this time. Now come on...without wasting any single second just give me your address so that you know... we can handle some private issues."

"How dare you kill them? Jeongguk...Fuck I don't even know their name. How can I know that they were important to you?"

" Oh, this makes us more alike. I also don't know who these dead creatures are. I came here after knowing that the pretty car belongs to them. Now stop whining like a naughty kid and give me the address."

"I am going to give you the address. Jeongguk. Make sure you come as loaded as you can cause I'll not waste a single bullet." with that the line on both sides ended.

"Don't fucking dare to tell him that both of you are alive. Otherwise, you won't be listening to him."

Of course, Jeongguk didn't kill his hyungs. He was angry, furious, and hurt. But the only person he wanted to hunt down is the pretty blonde.

"Jiminie, He is coming, Finally... My wait is over."

Oh, how wrong he was this time. Only if he knew that this meeting was gonna bring millions of explosions. And it will destroy both of them. or maybe not who knows anyway...

[Double Update]