The Secret Note

"We can't just shut him out Jimin." Yoongi said while comforting his lover.

He knew the night when Jeongguk returned back to their house asking for Taehyung and Jimin just raged and started screaming and throwing fits about why he came and what he wanted now after killing Taehyung. He didn't even let the poor boy explain anything. So Jeongguk left while leaving a certain note for Tae. Jimin was going to burn it. But it was Yoongi who kept it safe. He still was not sure if Jeongguk was lying or If Tae was really safe or not. But today after watching Taehyung alive with his own eyes. He thought about the letter but still, he wasn't sure about what if Jeongguk again try to harm their baby.

NEXT DAY

"Good morning Jimin-ah, Good morning Yoongi hyung," Taehyung said cheerfully while back-hugging Jimin.

"Good morning my bubble," Jimin said while pecking on Taehyung's bread cheeks. With this they sat for eating their breakfast. Suddenly a knock heard and Jimin startled with that.

"No... don't open the door Taehyung," Jimin said while his voice was full of fear.

"Come on hyung. Don't be like that. I order a pizza today. I bet its the pizza boy." with that Taehyung showed his boxy smile to them and then he opened the door revealing the pizza boy.

Jimin sighed while holding his head.

"Just say him the truth. You know what is making you feel this way is because of your fear that if you let him go...he might never come back. But come on Chim face it. One day he is going to know all of it anyways and then he will hate us for hiding such important facts from him."

"But...But I,"

"I know you care for him. But if you look back you will see how much trouble he went up through for his love. If Jeongguk... by any means, finally able to realize the love of Taehyung for him than I don't think there is nothing wrong with it. They both went through so much for gaining each other love. I think its time Chim."

With that Yoongi walk through the closet and take out the note and handed it to Jimin.

"I am giving it to you. I know I have hidden it for this entire time. But after watching you today. I think its best if you yourself give him this. Just remember all the trouble they went through." with that Yoongi kissed Jimin on lips and walk out of the room giving him the time to think about all the situation.

AT NIGHT...

"Taehyung-ah... can I come in?" Jimin said.

"Of course hyung, you don't need to ask me about that anyway."

"Umm... How are you Tae?"

"I am fine hyung..." He said while showing his boxy smile.

"No, I mean... are you really fine after all.that.happen." Jimin said stopping at his last words.

"Are you talking about Jeongguk?"

"Y...Yeah!! Actually I haven't talked to you about him after that. If you look at it then it might seem like I almost imposed it on you. I never give a thought about your feelings."

"Oh no... what are you saying? It's not like that. I really don't expect anything in either way anyway. I just... sometimes question myself hyung..."

"Huh!!"

"You know the day Jeongguk met me in Japan for the serum. That night we had sex." Taehyung stopped and a tiny blush appeared in his face. He looked at Jimin who assured him to continue, "...And it was purely because he wanted to help with his heat. But at last round," He stopped his brows showing frown in his emotions. "His touches became really gentle and slow. It was almost like he was making love to me. I was confused and scared what if he really fall for me. I really was happy. I can't even define that the moment we both were holding while making love to each other. I can feel that. I mean you might say that maybe because I loved him all this time I might have confused or so. But I know I am not. I have never been so certain about something." Taehyung took a deep breath. " When I woke up the next day I didn't found him anywhere and all I found was the smell of his on those empty white sheets. I wanted to call him. I almost checked every possible corner of that room in the hope that he might leave something even a small page of hint or anything. But nothing...all I found was nothing. And... It really broke me. All those thoughts and pleasure I felt the moment was started to disgust me. Like, why did I fall for him in the first place?" Taehyung stoped and a sad laugh left from his mouth. " To be honest, I really don't even ask much from him anyway. I knew from the start. It was all because of that serum. I can never be ON HIS BRAIN how bad even I try." With that, a small teardrop rolled down from his eyes.

Jimin hugged him. "I am sorry Taehyung. I am sorry"

"Why are you kept saying sorry? Its not your fault at the first place I told you right."

"No...It is...I am also at fault."

"What are you saying? I am really not getting any of it."

Jimin slides a note from his pocket and handed it to Taehyung.

"He came here. A month ago. He was searching for you. He thought you sure came here to look for us. But I was so fumed on him at that time. I mean he kept saying that you need to be here. And I was so angry that I said to not show his face cause we thought that what if he was just trying to torture us after he kills..." with that Jimin started crying.

"I am sorry Taehyung I thought he was lying and just here for fun and all. The day you came here. I was so happy and at the same time I was afraid that what if I gave you the note you might leave me and what if he tries to hurt you again and that's why I didn't give you the note."

"Thanks, hyung, for giving me this."

"Huh!!... you are not mad at me Taehyung."

"Noo..No.. why would I anyway? If I were in your place I might just do the same. But you really love me that's why you still took the trouble of letting me go. Love has its own way of showing hyung. You never want to let go of the person but at the same time, the happiness of that person is important to you that you gave up on your fear and insecurity. Your love is true for me hyung. How can I be mad at you?" With that Jimin and Taehyung hugged each other and cried while Yoongi smiled looking at Vmin from the peek of the door. He finally sighed in relief.

Taehyung was in his bed and looking at the moonlight and rumbling the note. Fear that what if it was something unnecessary or what if it was something like his number. Curiosity was really killing him. He took a deep breath and opened the note with the mindset that whatever it was... Its valuable cause his hot handsome lovable professor gave him this. Even if its nothing it holds meaning.

He opened the note and immediately closed his eyes. His heart was beating at a much faster rate this time. He opened his one eye and read the letter and then he opened his both eye. His eyes widening in shock as for not believing the content on that note.

What would be written in that note? Which make him so shocked. Could it be an I love you... Nah!!! It just don't seem like our professor style. Rather it may be some hint. Who knows.

But one thing is true...
The story reached its Epilogue.
Stay safe you all. 💜💜

Today is the birthday of my brother. He is the best brother from another mother in my life. I mean I am a single child of my parents. He is the son of one of my aunt. For me he become really goofy and cool. But in reality he is the member of gangstas...

Just kidding I mean he really like Gangsta style and to be honest I love him so much. He is really my soul mate sometimes we even understand what we don't even share by talking. I am happy for having him as my brother. I love you bhai.