Unpredicted

Warning:- Some pics might contain violent features so better prepare yourself.

"What... huh!!" With that Taehyung fall backward. Jeongguk's eyes got widen in the seen and he quickly went toward the edge and the thing he saw almost took him off guard.

The thief was lying there dead. The blood was straining and the thing was that person was there lifeless and the blood streaming from his head and the glasses were all pierced from his body.

 The blood was straining and the thing was that person was there lifeless and the blood streaming from his head and the glasses were all pierced from his body

Jeongguk didn't waste a single second as he went down. He saw the body and then reality hit him. He saw a black bag which was fallen just a few feet away from the body.

"Must be his bag." He said while rummaging through the bag and he saw the box in which he safely kept his serum. He opened it and shacked it. Checking if there is something wrong with the serum.

After taking the serum he called the police and explained to them all the things

"I don't know him, officer."

"Professor, don't worry we have checked through our database and we found out he was a professional hacker Baekhyun. It must be easy for him to come into your lab and then steal that serum. But we should be thankful that you got your serum back. You must be very lucky."

"Y...Yes, I guess that's the case."

"Well, I think there is nothing in this case. We will take the body. You will take care of yourself and we will be leaving one of our police members for your safety."

"Oh thanks, officer, But I don't think I'll need any," Jeongguk said while frown, not leaving his face.

Why would he attempt suicide if that's what he came here for? He could try to defend himself. But all he chose was to jump from here. I guess stupid people exist in this world.

He went inside his lab and carefully placed the serum on the safe. And the rest of the night he spent in the lab.

"You believed it, professor. Waah... All the work I did went for this. Tsk... looks like it took a lot to make way through your brain." The blonde said while watching the ravenette from his monitor while sweating all hard and smelling like trash. Cause that's where he came out from.

NEXT DAY DURING PRESENTATION

"So gentlemen. I am going to show you the effect of this serum on this human who is almost whimpering and limping. I am going to show you all how just a single drop of this serum is going to create a numerous amount of energy in his body." Jeongguk took the serum in the injection and inserted it inside the body.

The serum started working within the minutes of it being inserted into the person's body. The bruises that were on the man's body were magically started to heal. His broken leg also got strength and then he stood up on his legs. But the person was still kept on the bars. The color of his skin started to get red again. It was life was getting infused in him. Everyone was surprised by watching the transformation the serum did on the human.

But then suddenly something happened like the god suddenly removed his hands from the situation and the point of the gun turn toward his face.

The person started to itch his body. At first, it was mild red rashes but then his nails started getting bigger and his skin scratched from his body his muscles started to pop out. His body started developing heat due to which black burn marks were visible on his skin.

The man in the cage started screaming with all his strength and started pulling the bars and when you make a serum with the strength of fighting with a bunch of elephants than how can you think that mere steel rods can able to cage him there. He started screaming and blood started popping out of his body. People are screaming some media filming him shoving lights on his face while between all of this. Jeon Jeongguk stood there as dumbfounded as the whole world collapsed in front of him. He experimented with the serum with his hands not even hundreds but thousands of times. He never expected the results will turn out like this. It was as it was his serum at the start of the first 5 minutes and then at another glimpse of the second, he wasn't even able to recognize the serum.

The man was getting crazy as if his mind also got boiled in the heat. He suddenly turned towards Jeongguk and was about to kill the living shit out of him until...

BANG...

A bullet fired on his heart directly leaving bloodstains on Jeongguk's t-shirt.

It was not fired by Jeongguk but it was sure fired by someone who doesn't care about killing anyone who lays a single finger on his oh-so-hot lovable professor.

Jeongguk stood there all stunned and shocked by everything. He still can't process what happened.

"Professor... You are under arrest for the use of this dangerous serum on a human in front of such a public presentation. The side effect that causes the person to die is all because of your untested serum. You are going with us."

"W..wait, I don't think you are accusing me on behalf of any proof. I mean you didn't even let me prove my side."

"Do you think after what happened you need an explanation to prove yourself innocent?"

"Yes, This is not my invented serum. I think it was stolen. I did over thousands of tests on that serum. It was an unexpected result. It can't be the real serum. Someone replaced it. I...I think the thief who came at lab must've replaced it with actual serum."

"But he died while jumping off the roof. We all saw his dead body. And even if it wasn't the thief than how come you got that serum? You even confirmed that it was the same serum you made. Stop twisting things Prof. Jeon and leave your explanations for court."

"B...But I did that cause it showed the right signs. I think there is something wrong. I have to check it. Please let me do the tests."

"You got enough time for that. Now come to jail and then continue your tests there." The officer said cruelly while dragging Jeongguk in the police station.

[Double Update... I guess you guess, keep guessing]