Finding the way back

[Song for the Chapter:- Earned It by The Weekend]

"You are the cause of this."

"It's paining and hurting. You are the reason I have to go through this. If you created a problem then take responsibility for it." with that Jeongguk pulled a blushy Taehyung inside the bathroom and turned the shower on.

"Jeongguk... What are you doing?"

"Don't act all scary and innocent like when we both know how small wrecker you are. Playing with the whole world like pawns just for being under me and do all the unholy things. I know Taehyung you wanted this moment to happen more than anyone else." Jeongguk said while his voice all stern and serious like he means every word what he said.

Taehyung gulped at the seriousness Jeongguk's voice holds he knew whatever Jeongguk was saying holds truth to its deepest core. Taehyung went silent and stopped resisting. Jeongguk sees that and he loses the hold around him a started undress him and his damping sinful body in the shower. His boner was hard and watching the pure soft naked skin canvas of Taehyung in front of him it's not helping anyway. He just wanted to shove it to the blonde's ass and make him count the stars.

After that all that heard inside the room was loud moans, screaming and skin clapping for god knows how many hours.

[TIME SKIP] Cause author-nim is too lazy to write smut.

Taehyung's ass was red and handprints are imprinted on it and the thing is he was still tight and taking it while not arguing even tears were flowing from his eyes. Oh God how long he longed for this moment to come. His dear hot lovable professor finally fucking him and how bad he wishing each second that time stop or this isn't some dream.

Jeongguk turned him doing it in a missionary position. He started thrusting while taehyung was sweating and tears were brimming from his eyes from overstimulation. His lips were swollen. His body was covered with purple and red bruises. He was looking so beautiful yet so sinful. Jeongguk couldn't help but kissed the beauty but this time it was soft. He even slowed his thrusts and their body started feeling each other at a point that it almost scared Taehyung cause Jeongguk was not fucking him. He was making love to him. He was painfully slow and his touches started becoming gentle.

Between the kiss, Taehyung was moaning but his moans were swallowed by the latter. He started wiggling his hands in his holds and Jeongguk slowly removed his hold leaving red marks. Taehyung started roaming his hands on Jeongguk's hair and then his back. He started leaving kitten licks on Jeongguk's shoulder and it affected him and he thrust deeper inside him. Taehyung winced in pain and he bit on Jeongguk's skin. Both moaned in pleasure. Soon they reach their high and Taehyung came first.

"Pro..professor, I am cumming..."

"Come, baby...come for me." With that Taehyung came with long ropes drenching both of their stomach skin. Soon after a few more thrusts Jeongguk also came inside Taehyung. With that, they both fell on the bed while panting and slept into each other hold.

Next morning.

Jeongguk woke up and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully on his arms. He slowly lifted his arms and went to shower. After coming back, he wrote a note while looking at the blonde who was sleeping and leaving soft snores like a kitten. He was now confirmed that serum was real and also he got the proof that he was not the traitor. He can get all things he lost because of Taehyung's love.

He gave a last look to Taehyung and then left him in the hotel room.

After 3 hours, Taehyung woke up from his sleep and then starting fumbling with the sheets finding the warmth of a certain professor. The moment he didn't find the latter. He woke up from the bed and then started searching in the whole room wondering if his loved professor by chance...by any means left any trace to find him, follow him or leave him just like he always does. Tears started brimming from his eyes and he crawled down to the sheets while knowing that Jeongguk will never be going to be his now cause there was nothing in the room which would give him the single hint about the well-being of his hot professor. He is only left with the smell of his lover in the sheets. He went to take a shower washing the sinful memories of him and his lover made till dawn yesterday. He was sure that Jeongguk left. He found the serum. The only thing that made Jeongguk came to him. He sighed. He started searching for his phone. He wanted to call Jimin and cry out all his pain. But how can he call him he was dead. [P.S. Taehyung still don't know.]  Taehyung changed into his new clothes and he left the room with his bag. A whole month he stayed in Japan and tried to ease his way out of things.