Part - 7

FINALLY ENGAGED !!💍❤❤❤💕💕💕

Naina couldn't believe her eyes. Just a few days ago Rajveer was gone from her life for ever, but tonight, he was on his knees, expressing his love towards her, asking  her to marry him. How was this real? She could never ask for anything better than this.

All these seemed like a dream to her. She was afraid if she moved all of these would be gone. Rajveer's voice brought her back to reality.

Rajveer- Lieutenant Naina Singh Ahluwalia, I, Major Rajveer Singh Shekhawat asking you to be Mrs. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat. Will you marry me?

Tears began to fill in Naina's eyes.

Naina- Yesss!!! Of course I will. That was so army style.

She smiled being teary eyed. Rajveer smiled hearing that and winked. The most iconic Rajveer wink.

Rajveer - It had to be. 😉

Everybody in the resturaunt started clapping seeing them like this.

Then Raj asked for Naina's hand. She slowly placed her hand into his and he slipped the ring on her ring finger and they hugged each other🤗🤗. They spend rest of their time having a wonderful dinner date then come back to DMA as engaged.

Alekh was standing near Naina's door. He sweetly apologised to her for not wishing the entire day. Naina hugged him and showed him her newly worn engagement ring.

Alekh was shocked at first, he didn't expect Rajveer to do that this soon. But he was very happy and eventually understood that both Rajveer and Naina didn't want to take any chance. They did not want to waste a single moment and repeat the mistakes of their past.

Alekh congratulated both of them and gave his gift to Naina. They all went to their respective rooms. Alekh happily fell in sleep.

But the rest of the two could not bring a drop of sleep in their eyes. How could they? Butterflies were flying inside their stomachs. All they could do was thinking about each other.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

LOVE IS IN THE AIR.... ❤❤❤

In the next morning, Naina talked to her maa about Rajveer and also told that Rajveer would talk to them about their marriage.

Her mother was little doubtful about the rush, so she asked Naina

Maa- Ha, par tu sure hai na, Naina?

Naina- Kiu, aise kiu puch rahi ho maa?

Maa- Nahi, kuch nahi bas darr lagta hai.

Naina- Maa apko darrne ki koyi jarurat nahi hai. Rajveer sir se sahi aur koyi insaan mere liye ho hi nahi sakta. Aap yahi chahti thi na mere liye, toh mai apko bata rahi hu, mai bohat khush hu.

Maa- Thik hai beta, bas yahi sun na tha, mai teri baba se baat karti hu.

Naina told Raj about informing her maa about the marriage thing. They had to meet them for face to face discussions and other things.