Part - 11

The day was November 7th, Naina's Mehendi ceremony.

All the boys including Abhi, Gunny, Alekh, Hooda, Yudi and Ali convinced Raj to go to Barmer with them.

Even Yudi tried to convince Raj by saying - 'We will have a blast sir, trust me.'

As Rajveer did not have so many close relatives, he said yes to the boys.

Now the most difficult part was to decide who will be from the bride's side and who will be from the groom's side.

After a lot of back and forth and discussions they decided that, during  mehendi and sangeet which are mainly girls' rituals, all the boys will stay with Raj. And then at the day of the wedding, they'll  get  devided into bride's side and groom's side.

Alekh and Ali without any doubt chose to be on bride's side since Naina is like their own sister, and Hooda too said that he will attend the wedding from Naina's side.

So only Yudi, Abhi and Gunny were left who will be attending tge wedding from Rajveer's side. As far as the people of KMA's concern, Sameera and Doctor Shalini will be from Naina's side.

And B.C, Suriji, Lolita and other faculty nembers from DMA will join Rajveer in barat.

Since Pooja snatched away the phone from Naina yesterday, Raj and Naina didn't get to talk to each other at all. Also both of them are surrounded by so many people all the time that they both were being restless thinking about each other but there was nothing they can do about it.

Since this Raj is trying to somehow talk to Naina, but sometimes Abhi comes into the room and sometimes someone else, sometimes he gets called from food and sometimes something else happens. Raj was getting more and more restless, he couldn't relax himself until he hears Naina's voice.

Naina had insisted that her ceremony should not be very big, she just wanted to have a small ceremony with close relatives and friends. She didn't want much fuzz and feathers in her wedding. But Neelu, Pooja and Shalini totally refused to listen to her. They dressed Naina up, did her hair and make up and made her look very pretty.

HAVE A LOOK...

On the other hand Yudi arranged a bachelor party for Rajveer at  Abhimanyu's place

At getting informed, Raj began to feel a little awkward.

Raj- Thanks a lot, Yudi, but, yeh sab ki kya jarurat thi?

Yudi being the ever chilling guy answered - C'mon sir, aapki shaadi ho rahi hai, aakhri bar toh khudke marji se enjoy kar lijiye!

Then Ali being absolutely Ali said- Achcha, aap toh aise bol rahe hai, jaise aapki 4 bar shaadi ho chuki hai?

Everyone laughed hearing this,

Yudi- Shaadi nahi hui toh kya hua, I know it man, sab kehte hai.

Alekh remembering about his own experience said to Raj,

-Yudi sach hi keh raha hai, sir. Aab apun ko hi dekhlo na, iski behen ke chakkar mai apunka toh daily dose hi down ho gaya.

Yudi- Bro plz, she's still my sister yaa.

Then Hooda put his hand on Alekh's shoulder.

Huda- Oye, kaidi, apni Phoolan aur Sir ke bich aisa kabhi nahi hoga. Kiyu sir, sahi kaha na?

Raj got a little shy and answered in a lower tone,
- Thanks, Hooda.

Hooda- Anytime, Sirji.

Abhi- Haa, bilkul, humare Raj toh sher hai, par ye baat alag hai, ki Naina ke samne ye sher bhi billi ban jayenge.

Everyone brusted into laughter, except for Hooda

Gunny- Maine ab tak Naina ko jitna bhi jana hai, iski possibility toh kaafi nazar aa rahi hai mujhe....ha ha ha.

Rajveer looked at Gunny in a helpless way,

Raj- Captain, aap bhi.....mujhe nahi pata tha ki ye bachelor party turned meri tang khichayi party ban jayegi.

Abhi- C'mon Raj, itne bhi boring mat baniye, after all you are getting married.

Raj- Chauhan Saab, aapka bhi wakt ayega, tab hum bhi dekh lenge.....Anyway, I need a drink.

Hearing those words, Abhi's laughter got little pale and he remembered something.

A/N: Hi guys, hope you enjoyed this. Let me know your thoughts. Please like and comment. Take care, Love you all💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖