Professional Dancer & Singer

Shelby's pov

It's been a week since the whole Rachel situation. On the good note I got my self into the Playhouse Studio here in LA and started making music. I was under Interscope Records same as Billie. They let me do my music like Billie just freely. I go to dance for hours and then go work on my music for a few hours. 

Currently I am on my way to the studio. Yes I don't have a car yet so Billie has to drive me everywhere. When I walk in some of my friends come running up to me. Oh yeah I forgot to mention Cat is on this team now since she loved dance so much. 

Cat- Hey Bill

Billie- Hey. Alright Shelby I have to go an interview see yo after

Shelby- See ya

I started to warm up and Stretched. We then started to work on a dance. It was a hip hop dance and I loved this one. The song that we are doing it is Sicko Mode. The dance is super fast and I got it down super fast. We danced to it and we only have half of it done. But we were learning the second half now. We started to learn it and it went by super fast. Then we started to do the dance all the way through. Our dance teacher is Josh.

Josh- Okay lunch be back here by 1:30 

Cat- Hey want to go get some food

Shelby- Yeah lets go 

We got into the car and drove to chick-fil-A.  We got some food and went back to the studio to eat it. We sat off the the side in the studio. The Josh came over. He is actually my new friend. 

Josh- Hey 

Shelby- Hey Josh we got you your usual

Josh- I've known you for a week and you already know my order. My true friend

Shelby- Oh my god your such a girl 

Josh- Hey 

I laughed and we just talked about any random thing. 

Shelby- Oh my god did you see I tripped over my feet today

Josh- Yeah I thought you were going to face plant

Cat- It was kinda funny

I slapped her and laughed. I saw Billie drive by and I waved. 

Josh- Have you asked her or has she asked you yet

Shelby- No not yet we both have been super busy. 

Josh- Girl come on

The Finneas walked in with Claudia. I stood up and hugged them.

Shelby- Whats up. 

Finneas- Nothing

Shelby- Oh this is Cat and This is Josh 

Claudia- You smell

Shelby- Okay really 

Then Josh turned on music so we could have a dance battle since we eat fast. Claudia and Fin watch as I do. While I was dancing I saw Rachel But I continued and then went to her. I hugged her first.

Shelby- How's School

Rachel- Good. CAT

Cat- Hi Rach

Josh- Hey Rachel you want to see a dance that we learned

Rachel - Please

Josh had Fin turn it on as we got ready to dance. We did the routine and Rachel was in awe. Also with Fin and Claudia. After we got done they clapped. I got a drink of my iced tea and sat down. I talked with them till everyone came back. We then worked on some one the things that needed worked on. We then did it 5 times on top of each other. Billie usually comes when we doing it groups. I am always the last to catch my breath. I tend not be able to breath so I have an inhaler on my and I use it when it gets to much. When it was my groups turn I'm good. We started the dance and in the middle of the dance Billie walks in. She watches me since I'm in the front. I dance with Josh and Cat every time. After we were done I always do a weird turn to add sass to it. But sometimes when I'm tired I look up.