[ ⋆ ༄ ˖⁺ 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ]

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

◇─◇──◇── ☽˚⁀➷ ──◇──◇─◇

        oikawa, 

the pretty boy of the miyiagi prefecture, prince of aoba johsai, and grand king of the court. 

she hates him. everything about him.

he mistakes her indifference for infatuation.

after all, he can get any girl he wants,

right?

◇─◇──◇── ☽˚⁀➷ ──◇──◇─◇

Friday, April 20th, 2012, 8:15 am.

school had started back up. y/n was taking her time to walk to school, it was her last year of high school. finally. after three long years of dealing with miyagis heartthrob, oikawa tooru, she would never have to see him again. its not like oikawa had done anything personal to her, they werent even friends, sure they worked on a few group projects here and there, she had been to a few games, but they were no where near friends. he was just one of those guys ya know? an obvious fuckboy, player, and snob. (not to mention his very punchable face) she knew guys like that, his innocent childish demeanor and overall charming act didnt phase her. girls threw themselves at him, confessions were given left and right, there wasnt a day that went by that this man wasnt given copious amounts of baked goods solely for being a little attractive.

girls were absolute simps for this guy. 

at around 8:30 you were walking through the gates of aoba johsai, you still had a full fifteen minutes before classes would officially start looking around you had absolutely no idea what to do... as you look around you noticed the students were off mingling in their own friend groups. the gentle hum of students speaking however, could not have masked the squeals that erupted as the gym doors opened. there he was, looking perfect, even after two hours of sweaty morning practice, he still looked like that. as you silently turned away from the scene you made your way to your own locker changing out your shoes and putting away some things, quickly making your way out of the area in hopes of- shit, you rummaged through your stuff, you swear you put them in here, in fact you knew you did, "fuck" muttering curses under your breath you turned to leave, until a hand grabbing your arm stopped you, "dropped this~?" him, standing in front of you holding out your earbuds, "yeah than-" as you went to grab them he held them high above his head, out of your grasp.

"give it oikawa"

"awh, f/n-channnnn, youre no fun~!" 

"we arent on first name basis, we arent even friends, now give it."

"hmp, nope, gimme a smile first~"

"you know what, to hell with you oikawa, keep my crusty earbuds you dumb fuck."

you turned quickly leaving the area, eyes on you, afterall, you did just yell at him in the middle of a busy area.

"oh my, how vulgar" with that he put your earbuds in his bag and went to class. unfortunately, you had the same class first. yay.

as you sat down, barely conscious from not getting sleep the previous night, the teacher announced partner work, fuuuuuuuuuuck, you raised your hand, the teacher must have read your mind because all she said in response was, "no, ms. l/n, you cannot work alone." putting your hand down you sighed in defeat, maybe youd get lucky, maybe youd get paired with iwaizumi, he seemed sensible, smart and-

"oikawa, and l/n"

what.

this was the opposite of lucky. as the teacher explained the project you couldnt pay attention, i mean, you had worked together in group projects sure, not partner work, not anything where you would have to exclusively spend time with him for fifty minutes a day, in the morning at that. 

"howdy partner." your thoughts were interrupted as he sat next to you,

"no."

he shot you a look you couldnt quite decipher as he pulled out his phone and handed it to you, "what." he let out a laugh which sounded quite angelic as he said "gimme your number silly, ill need it for the project!" you hesitated as you took his phone, typing your number in and saving it to his contacts.

the rest of class was spent with you and him speaking about the project and how you would divide it up, he was surprising willing to do more than you thought. as you went to collect your things he left first giving you a small wave and a sweet smile while walking out of the room. grabbing your stuff and putting in your bag, you noticed a small pink tag attached to something, as you pulled it out you noticed that it was your earbuds, he must of put them there when you werent looking. you saw that the little pink tab had writing on it reading,

     f/n-chan, i regret to inform you that i will not be going to hell, i mean, look at me, im obviously an angel, anywho, here are your earbuds, sorry about this morning!

 btw you look nice today  ଘ(੭ˊ꒳​ˋ)੭✧

- oikawa ;)

looking at the note you let a thought into your head, maybe hes not so bad....

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

a/n: oikawa do be kinda smooth tho...