[ ⋆ ༄ ˖⁺ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 ]

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♡ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

you woke up with a heavy weight on you, you smiled at the still sleeping oikawa as you attempted to move, "dont you dare" you could barely make out what he said since he mumbled it, but you complied as you returned to your original position, "we should finish packing tooru-" he looked up and glared slightly, "no. not right now." you gave an exhausted sigh as you pushed the boys hair out of his eyes, "your flight is in one day. if you dont finish today youll be scrambling to finish tomorrow." he rolled his eyes as he sluggishly got up with you. you quietly returned to the place you were sitting last night as you resumed folding various items of clothing. while helping him pack the whole room held the same weight kaedes did when you stood in her empty room.

eventually, when the last few things were packed, you didnt notice the boy slip behind you as he slid his arms around your waist, pulling you into him. "i promise you, we'll talk often. we can-" you sighed as you turned to face him, you placed a hand on his cheek as you gave a bittersweet smile, "you know we cant. we cant do long distance." he was trying not to tear up as he placed his forehead to yours, "cant we try?"

"you'll be halfway across the world. its too difficult."

you had been spending every minute together. but it wasnt enough. it wasnt enough for either of you. every moment leading up to this had some sad undertone, you could practically feel his absence even when he was right beside you. the boys hadnt taken it well either, of course they managed to cover it up with some slaps on the back and some stupid jokes. but they felt it too, they just werent going to give oikawa the satisfaction of seeing them cry about it. you, however, were not one to hide how you felt, you probably cried more in the last few weeks than you had in your entire life.

"so is this it-"

"no."

he gave you a confused look as he pulled back slightly, "we have one more day, then, we can be- god- then we can be done. i guess." he laughed a little before gently kissing your forehead, "well then, love, what did you want to do with these final hours?" you shrugged as you pulled out of the embrace and took a seat on the bed again, "lets just talk for now." he took a seat next to you as he leaned his head on your shoulder, "we always talk." you huffed as you pushed him off, "then what do you want to do?" he opened his mouth before closing it again, "exactly. lets just talk."