Chapter 1

I finally get to Bondi after work, my vacation starting.

I walked to Bondi as my Apartment is only a few minutes away wanting to take some pictures as I wait for my friend from back a home in England.

Now I'm on the beach and look though my camera about to press the button when someone hits my shoulder, "Oi! Watch where your going mate!" I tell them as I watch the kid run to the water, in my British accent touched by some Australian accent.

Once I'm about to look through my camera another person hits my shoulder but with more force it knocks me to the ground I try to catch myself without hitting my camera. My nose hits my camera and my camera gets covered in sand.

I quickly stand, "Oh no, no, no, no!" I chant rushing my camera off,

"You right?" I look over to a man in blue with dark blue letters spelling Lifeguard. He had a dirty blond hair and hazel green eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine, my camera's not!" My face curls into a sad face, "I had so many pictures on there..."

"Your nose is bleeding." He points out with a little concern

"What?" I question I feel my nose and look at me fingers blood on them. "Oh so it is."

"Want something to clean that nose up? The tower is just right there."

"Oh, yeah that would be helpful. Thanks."

"No problem." He leads the way and I hold my hand up to my nose.

When we get to the tower he gives me a gauze. "thanks. Ugh. People can't just watch where they're going."

"Yeah I saw that."

I sigh washing my bloody hand in the sink, "I'm supposed to meet up with a friend here and wanted to take some pictures before she came." I tell him holding the gauze to my nose.

I look at my watch, "Oh she should be here in 5 minutes." I take a look at my camera and blow on it. I press the button and the screen goes on. "Oh thank goodness." I take the card out and blow in the crack making sure there's no sand before putting it back in.

He gets a wet cloth, "Well. Um, Whats your name?" I ask as he wipes the dried blood on my face blue glove on.

"Clark, Ryan Clark. But the boys call me Whippet." He smiles finishing and putting the paper cloth in the garbage.

"Well Mr. Clark thank you for the gauze." I smile jumping off the medical bed, putting my camera strap on my shoulder. "I'm Sophia Amberson but people call me Sophie or Soph." I stick out a hand but it sandy, "Oh," I brush my hand off then stick it out again he chuckles. He takes it with his hand without the glove.

"Well nice to meet you Sophia."

"Hope to see you again Ryan. Or should I say Whippet." I wink

"Yeah hope to see you again.."

I smile then head out the door.

I look around in the parking lot looking for my friend who flew to Australia just this morning.

I sigh and sit on the sidewalk out of people's way telling her I would be by the Tower.

"Soph?" I look to my side.

"Ave! Avery!" I shout standing to my feet i we run towards each other. And collide hugging her. "Oh I've missed you!" She shouts

"I missed you too Ave!" I hug her tighter. "So how was your nap?"

"Ugh great having Jet leg suuucks"

I chuckle, "It does."

"I haven't seen you since...three months now! How long are you staying her girl."

"Until Summer is over." I smile

"Ugh, well! At least I get to spend a week with you! You only have two weeks of Vacation from work but I only have one before I have to be back home in the COLD ass WEATHERRRR."

I laugh, "Well I wish you could stay with me all this time."

"Maybe I can get a job here and do what your doing." She smiles

"Well let's stop chatting and get in that water!" I smile

"Yesss! Let's jump off the rocks! But first, let's put that camera away in a locker." She points are the camera on my shoulder.

"Good idea."

"Okay let's GOOOO!" She grabs my hand and pulls me.

~

Whippet P.O.V

"Ouuu! Mate are you...BLUSHING!" Chapo asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh just sush and watch the water."

"I could tell you the same thing," He chuckles, "Basically drooling over her as she left."

"Oh don't be ridiculous." I scoff looking through the Binos

I hear Chapo laugh evilly amused, Maxi chuckles beside me.

I mentally roll my eyes.

~

Sophia's P.O.V

"You sure it's a good idea to jump off the rocks into the water?" I ask as we make our way down the path on the rocks me being behind her

"Everyone does it! Trust me I did my research." She tells me.

I step on a rock and it crumbles I yelp catching myself. My heart pounds. "You good!" She shouts from ahead of me.

I blow the hair out my face, "Yes." Avery pushing me to my limits to face my fears....heights I'm not so scared of them but I just don't want to slip and DIE. Same with jumping off the rocks even though there's no heights to it I just don't want to get hurt..

I pick myself up and start walking again.

We finally get to a flat surface high enough that the water doesn't hit.

We take off our clothes our bathing suits being revealed. Mine was black with a olive cut out on the tops and the bottoms multiple thin straps attached to it.  (Well the description sucked)

And Avery's is also black but has a off the shoulder short sleeves top and tied bottoms

"How dare you wear the same colour as me?!" I tell her squinting my eyes at her. I laugh jokingly.

She looks at her bathing suit then mine, "Hey what if your the one who's copying me." She laughs throwing her clothes at me.

"All that matter's as that we look good." I tell her

"You got a point." She poses and makes a kissing face. I take out an invisible camera and start taking pictures.

"Ugh so beautiful." She poses again and I go on my knees, "Yes, yes. BEAUTIFUL!" I drop my hands and start laughing she joins.

"Okay, okay, okay. Let's get into the rocks." She tells me grabbing her clothes and mine putting it behind a small bush.