Chapter 11

"We going to the beach?" Avery asks

"That's what you wanted yesterday." I tell her

"Yes! I love soaking the sun in on the world famous sandy beach called Bondi!" She says excitingly running into the bathroom to get changed.

I laugh, "Well it is pretty awesome."

"And so are the lifeguards. Oh my gawd." She says cat whisling

I snicker as I go into my room. I put on a light blue bikini. Leaving my just washed and dried hair down letting my natural waves flow.

I put on a bathing suit cover on.

"Why did we have to get up so early?" I ask her as she gets out in her Corel coloured bikini

"Because. It's the only way we're getting a good spot and we're walking too."

"Okay.." I put my black thongs on. "Let's go." We make our way to the beach.

~

A yawn escapes my lips as we sit down the sun just coming up.

She nudges me hard, "Ow hey."

"There's your boy!" She grins as he goes by in a buggy with a trailer of signs following behind them. She gives them a wave a big smile painted on her lips.

They wave back and I give a little wave.

Another yawn escapes my lips. "Why are you so tired?"

"It's amazing what 30 more minutes of sleep can do for you..." I tell her as she got more sleep then me.

"Oh come on."

"Plus you were talking in your sleep and you kept waking me up forgetting your here every time and thinking it's a supernatural thing."

She laughs, "Well put ear plugs in." She tells me

I groan and fall back into my towel covering my face.

"I'm taking a nap. Put sunscreen on me if you have too." I tell her

"Okay."

My eyes close.

I get shaked awake. I open my eyes and chatter fills my ears and bright sunlight blinds me.

"What, what." I groan shielding my eyes.

"Bro how long you gonna sleep for? I want to go in the water and you have to watch our stuff." She says shoving me still.

"Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm UP! Stop." I sit up, "Did you put sunscreen on me?" I ask not thinking I was actually going to sleep that long.

"Yeah like...30 minutes ago, you should probably put more on." She tells me giving me the sunscreen. I take it. "I'll be back."

"Okay." I say as I squirt some sunscreen in my hand then rub it on my shoulders.

"Want some help?"