Chapter 4

Once to Bondi we grab the beer and go back to the beach.

I knock on the door, "Come in!" Someone shouts

I walk in the tower two packs of beer in my hands.

"Hey guys.." I smile

"Oh Soph! How ya doin?" Deano asks

"Tired, but well." I smile, "I wanted to give you guys something to say thank you."

"Oh you don't have to do that darlin."

"I want to. You guys saved my life and many each year." I hand him the beer

"Thanks lovey." An unfamiliar lifeguard thanks

"Your welcome."

"What's going on in here—oh Sophia!" I turn around to see Whippet, my heart flatters.

"I was just coming in to give you guys these for saving my life." I hand them to him.

"Oh why thank you. I'm glad to see you up and walking." He smiles

"Me to. Only a mild concussion and a sprained ankle."

"Well that's not bad, it could be worse." Whippet says.

I don't know what I what thinking, but I wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you so much." He's shocked at first but, hugs back.

I break it and run up the steps and hug Deano, "Thank you too, and you even though I don't know your name!" I hug the other lifeguard from behind.

"Oh! Your welcome love. It's Harries." He tells me

"Well thank you, Harries, Deano, Whippet. I must be going. I need to get my camera from the locker." I smile going down the steps putting more pressure on my unharmed ankle. "See ya guys later." I smile, "See ya Ryan." I smile and walk passed him, Avery following me.

"Holly their hooott." She whispers, "Did you see how that guy looked at you?!"

"Which one?"

"Ryan. He was making googly eyes at you."

"Pfft Nah!" I laugh, "He probably has a wife or something."

"Didn't see a ring." I turn to her as we get on the sand. "Maybe he took it off because he didn't want to lose it." I roll my eyes as I turn back around.

"I don't knooow."

"Plus why were you looking at his hand?!" I laugh,

"To make sure he's free for you, duh."

I shake my head smiling at my best friend.

We make our way up the cement stairs and get to the pavilion.

Whippet's P.O.V

"I think she likes you." Harries tells me as I sit down from switching my shift

"No I don't think so."

"When I first met Emily she looked at me the same way."

"Same with how Lilli looked at me and still does." Deano says, Harries nods

I can't help, but a spark of hope splash in my heart.

"You really think so?" I ask

Kiss Me || Ryan Clark || Whippetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें