Chapter 2

We get down to the rocks and there's a couple of people on the rocks but most are on the beach.

I breathe in a shaky breath. "You coming?" She asks snapping me from my mind. I look up at her holding her hand out.

"What? Oh yeah.." I take her hand and we walk over to the edge of the wet rocks I cautiously step on the wet spots.

"Now we have to jump before the waves crash." She tells me

I gulp, "I don't know Ave..."

"Well you can't turn back down now because your not going to make it to the safe spot without getting hit by the wave. Come on let's just jump. We'll go together. Plus there's like no waves."

She holds my hand tighter. "Ready?" She asks

I breathe, "Ready."

"One, Two, three!" She jumps, but I don't, making her pull me in with her.

My body hits the cool water I quickly resurface then Avery does.

"Brooooo you didn't even jump." She tells me.

"Sorry! My body just froze up. You know I don't really like the water in dangerous situations and you don't know what you'll step on...."

"It's not even dangerous today..." Se tells me pulling herself up out the water then helping me.

"Thanks."

"Okay this time your jumping in on your own." She tells me

"What?!"

"Just go." She tells me, "It's fun!"

"Okay.." I breathe in a uneasy breath,

"If you don't go I'll push you.."

"Okay, okay! I'm going."

Music starts to pump out of someone's speakers and it eases my nerves.

I hold my breath and jump in, I can't help the slight feeling of excitement. Breaking my fear feels good. Still uneasy about it but definitely feel better.

We slide off the moss on the rocks it's actually quite fun.

I resurface and see Avery jump in with an excited shout. I smile.

She comes up, "Let's go again!" I tell her, "Together," I get out and help her.

"Okay let's do it!"

We hold hands and scream excitement overwhelming us mainly us thinking of all the fun stuff we'll do together this week.

~

Whippet's P.O.V

"The waves are getting a bit bigger hey." I tell Chappo

I look over at the shredder and see the waves hitting the rocks violently. A few dare devils are still there jumping off the rocks.

"It's definitely the time to get off those rocks." Chappo says

"Yeah."

~

Sophia's P.O.V

We lost track of time as we jump in the water, canon balling, doing flips, 360's for fun, diving, pushing each other in.

The waves start up, but me an Avery are having too much fun as waves make it even more eventful.

I do a flip and dive in and Avery jumps in after.

We get out the music and waves making my adrenaline rise.