Chapter 9

"Don't you have work?" I ask not even realizing I did.

"Yes but not until 3." He tells me I feel his chest vibrate at he talks.

My head feels like it just got a head rush, "Uh I just got light headed." I close my eyes and it feels like I'm spinning, I groan.

"You alright? Not gonna faint on me again are you?" He asks

"I just might...Wish I never went in the water then I wouldn't be in this situation..."

"But it brought us closer. Who knows you could've went off and I never would've asked you on a date because I would've never seen you again."

"I highly doubt that. You would've saw me again...maybe.." I chuckle.
He puts me in the passenger seat and locks my seat belt. "Thanks." I smile

"No problem." He smiles his hazel eyes turning a honey colour in the sunlight.

The closes the door. I try to remember what had happened last night. I remember us talking and stuff but after the third drink I can't remember..

He gets in the car, "Hey Ryan you remember last night right?" I ask

"Yes."

"What happened?"

He pauses, "Uh well I was going to drive you home but you couldn't remember and then passed out."

"Ah, okay..." I look out the window, "Well I had a lot of fun." I smile looking back at him.

He smiles, "Me too."

Whippet's P.O.V

I feel a gab in my heart as she can't remember kissing me. Or saying she loved me. I guess it was a mistake to her anyways.

"Uh well I was going to drive you home but you couldn't remember and then passed out." I told her not wanting her to think it was a mistake.

"Ah okay.." She looks out the window I give a half smile, "Well I had fun." She tells me looking back at me.

"Me too." I smile

She smiles scrunching her nose I love the things she does...My heart aches. I know she doesn't live here..and after summer is over she's going back home.

We went to the hospital and got the all clear from the doctor just to be more careful.

"So wanna go out for breakfast?" I ask as we get in my car.

"Sounds good." She smiles

"Awesome." I grin

Sophia's P.O.V

We get to a homey breakfast place by Bondi which my car is. "I don't think I've been to this one before..." I tell him looking around.

"Well they have the best everything here." I look at his smiling face and smile myself.

We get in a booth and look at the menu. "Ou the cinnamon bun waffles look super good. I can just taste the cinnamon and icing now."