Chapter 1 POV Zenny

If you know who the Seven Half-bloods are going to love this. My Parents are Hazel and Frank Zhang. I spend most of my time in the Hades cabin. I have a very annoying and messy older brother. He leaves his dirty smelly socks on my bed, anyway let's get to the point. My name is Zenny Zhang. My brother is Sam.

I was cleaning for cabin inspection when I heard a knock on the door ,great it was Sam. He had the same baby face as dad, and mom's cinnamon curly hair. He wore a purple hoodie and jeans with a knife sheathed on his leg and was wearing red Converse.

"You need to come to the big house there's a BIG problem" he smirked, "See what I did there?"

"You and you awful jokes never happen at the right times." I said "What's the problem"

"You better come and see for yourself. It's about Clair!"

With that, I raced out the door. Clair has been my friend ever since I fond Camp Half-Blood when I was 8 and now I'm 11. I ran through the pavilion up the Big House terrace when I was stopped by my horse Wally, it was like she was being a guard for the door.

"Hay girl. Wally, do you just mind letting me in?"I asked my horse( which made me feel kind of stupid) she whinnied.

"She said she had strict orders from Chiron not to let anyone in especially not you"

I turned and saw Mason Jackson son of Annabeth and Percy Jackson. he smelled of fresh seawater just like his Dad always did and had his Mom's beautiful blond hair with his Dad's sea-green eyes but there was also a little gray like his mom's eyes. his hair was about chin length if it were straight. He wore jeans and a blue camp T-shirt.

"Hi," he said casually with a cute smile.

"What append to Clair, why won't he let me in, why is my brother so annoying" I complained. When my brain is overwhelmed I tend to ask questions like the last one and thankfully everybody knew this about me.

"I'm sorry but I can't ask questions either. I don't know the answer to any of those!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Leo Valdez (Clair Valdeze's Dad!)