Chapter 8 POV Lannie

The picture above is Lannie. Hope  you enjoy!

Hi, I am Lannie. I am 13. My neighbor is an Architect and she just built a house for her family! She won't stop coming to my house. She really gives me the creeps. Her name is Annabeth. She has fierce and intelligent gray eyes as if a lion was a human calculator. Annabeth wears a orange shirt that says wise girl (A/N yes I did just combine her nickname with a camp half blood shirt) all the time, a black zip up sweater and jeans. This is what gives me the creeps minus her eyes. She has a sword attached to her belt and her extremely blonde hair is in one braid but its to blonde to be natural but I can tell it wasn't dyed. 

Today she is going to long island sound to pick up her family. I don't know why they would be there.

My mom is Phillipa Soo and my dad is Steven Pasquale. We live in a really nice neighborhood. my house a 4 storie but is not a mansion it has 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, and 2 living rooms, a bar, I have my own hang out area (witch includes a movie theater), and we have a pool,  we own 4 acres, and we built a farm on those acres. 

So anyway, Annabeth said I was welcome to go in their house any time, even when their not there so naturally I decided to go when she was gone.

" Mom I'm going to go see the horses" I told my mom.

"OK Lannie just don't forget to feed them" she replied from the kitchen " I have a show tonight so can you maybe hang out with the Mrs. Jackson and meet her family?"

"Of course" I said and ran out the back door.