Chapter 5 POV Mason

Hi. if you are wondering who I am, I will give you a hint. My parents are Percy and Annabeth Jackson. I am Mason Jackson, the older brother of Aqtiae. I decided to go see my Dad at the Big House. I know what you're thinking why would the famous Percy Jackson be at the Big House in the middle of summer? Well, he helps Chiron run things smoothly. My Dad said that when he was a kid Mr.D ran the camp as a punishment but right before I came to camp(which was when I was two years old) Mr.D tried to escape Camp he was caught and became a janitor. My Dad is the new Chiron and Chiron is the new Mr.D.

I stay in the Poseidon cabin with Aqtiae. (actié)

"Aqtiae get ready were going to see Daddy," I said

"Yay!" she exclaimed she wore a sea blue camp T-shirt as well and light denim jeans with stars she drew with a sharpie and a cropped yellow hoodie. She had Mom's gray eyes and Dad's black silky hair that went down to her shoulders.

We got to the big house and Wally wasn't there anymore. We walked into the office and saw Dad.

"I was just about to go to your cabin." Dad said excitedly "I have big news, let go talk on the porch."

We walked to the porch and dad sat down. He picked up Aqtiae and put her on his lap and gestured for me to sit down.

"Once upon a time" he starts all big news like this "there was a wonderful architect. Tomorrow she will come and see us. Who could it be? Aqtiae do you know?"

"What's an architect?" asked Aqtiae.

"I can't tell you. Do you want to help your sister Mason?" Dad asked

"Ok Aqtiae, who do we both love very much and don't really see, unlike Daddy?"I asked Aqtiae.

With that, she immediately said" Uncle Nico" very determined she was right.

"Other than him?"I asked.

"Aunt Piper?" she asked.

I did a facepalm and shook my head "No someone that is a very close family member." I said

Finally, she looked up her face so happy it might explode. She hugged Dad speechless. Chiron came out of the door and Aqtiae ran and hugged him." Hi Mr. Chiron. I love hugs!"

"MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY, YAY" she screamed. She ran into the strawberry field and started eating a strawberry and the took out her dagger from its sheet and went to the arena. I loved to see her so happy I hugged Dad and said thank you and ran after her my hand on the hilt of my sword.

Annabeth great architect of Olympus. Mom can never be with us cause she is so busy. The last time I saw her was when Aqtiae was born 4 years ago, and now she was coming to see us. I was so happy that my brain could have exploded but I decided it was best to not think about that right now. 

I fallowed Aqtiae and we practiced with our weapons.