Chapter 3 POV Zenny

I walked into the Big House with Mr.Valdez and saw something odd. Through a doorway, I saw someone I had never seen before eating a ping pong ball. I guessed she was a satyr but she was wearing shorts and did not have fur on her legs and did not limp. She had an orange                   Camp Half-Blood shirt and blue sneakers with yellow hair. The length went down to her shins, it was in a high greek ponytail but the rims of the ponytail had her hair sapped like a flower. Her eyes were brown but they were glittering. She kind of had pale skin with a tint of green.  

I fallowed Mr.Valdez to the infirmary when we got there I saw Clair sitting in a chair, but her eyes were closed. She always had the full Valdez look. She had her mom's blonde hair with a circlet and it was elbow-length, his brown eyes, and his little pointed elf ears. She really has her dad's olive skin. Clair has the gift of speaking Spanish. Clair wore a cropped army jacket that always had stuff in the pockets and jeans that were covered in flower petals and grease. She also wore a white shirt. Her jeans had tears in them from the forges.

"Please tell me what's going on," I asked Mr. Valdez with a panicked voice "Clair is my best friend I deserve to know!"

"Okay, Pokay. So Clair was in the woods when she fell in a whole luckily a nymph found her and brought her here." he said "We will take her home because we miss her and she has a little family surprise at home"

"When will she be coming back to camp?" I asked with concern in my voice

"Next summer," he said a little too quickly. "I will make sure she Iris messages you. OK," He ruffled my hair and smiled.

I said goodbye to him and waved to Clair "If you can hear me please be careful." Then I left the Big House.

Mason was still there waiting for me to be honest I kind have a crush on him. He offered to go in the woods on a walk with me and I agreed.