Chapter 6 POV Mason

Ok so let's just say I am the happiest camper here and so is Aqtiae. I decided to go I the woods with Rowan, son of Piper, and Jason Grace. He has a sister, McKayla who spends her time in the Zeus cabin along with Rowan. 

"What do you think Chiron wants to say?" asked Rowan.

"I don't know, but I have exciting news. Do you know how I haven't seen my Mom ever since Aqtiae was born? Well, Aqtiae does not remember her." I said sadly to raise the suspense "SHE !S COM!NG HERE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said screaming with happiness.

I could tell his head was flooding with happiness and questions and so many things to say!

"Let me start simple," he said calmly" Your Mom is redesigned of Mt. Olympus and I get to meet her. She is so amazing. She fought in the titan war, she fought in the giant war and went into Tartarus and so much more. I heard a story that she got Daedalus's laptop -"

"Yeah," I said, " Oh look, it's three we should go to the Big House."

"Ok your right," said Rowan.  

We walked to the Big House in silence. When we got there we were the only ones there. We decided to play ping pong. Sadly he won every time. we heard footsteps and I saw a girl I had never seen before!