Blade 4: The First Blade Ever Drawn Upon The Sunset...

Jack: "So...could we introduce ourselves first before we kill each other?"

Multi-eyed Samurai: "I suppose it is only fair to know you're opponent's name before killing them..."

Jack: "Okay...my name is Jack Ronin..."

Multi-eyed Samurai: "My name is Mult-I"

Jack: "So it is Mult-I...?"

Mult-I: "Is there something wrong with my name?"

Jack: "It is quite strange that has the same spelling composition as the word Multi..."

Jack: "Well at least I know that name of the person who is probably going to kill me..."

Mult-I: "Then prepare your blade for I shall cut you down with honor!"

Jack: "You've practiced that line, didn't you...?"

Mult-I: "I don't understand what you are referring to..."

The odd samurai said as he swung his blade!

Jack managed to block it with his own weapon!

Jack: "Woah!"

Jack then swung the other blade to Mult-I's side!

Mult-I kept attacking Jack with his blades as Jack kept parrying them with his own blades!

The two were in a stalemate where they would try to outdo each other predicting each other's movements!

Jack thought about how he got into this fight and it was all because of that watch he found!

Jack: "So that watch brought me into this mess...!"

Jack then balled up his fist for his misfortune until his hand glowed and revealed the Ridewatch that he found...

Jack: "So what the hell is this supposed to do!?"

He said as he kept parrying his opponent's sword...

Jack then remembered the man on top of the mountain top that he was with during visions and saw that he had a white belt with two sides...

Jack: "Why is that belt on his waist...?"

As soon as he mentioned and remembered the belt his waist glowed as a belt forms from the light!

???: ZIKU DRIVER!

Jack: "Speak of the devil..."

Jack: "So I think I should rotate it then, right...?"

He rotated the Ridewatch's face as it reveals the full visor as the face of the Ridewatch now has a picture with an enlarged Ronin Kanji with the top of its hat having some sort of Cowboy hat as it has a golden and brown color scheme overall with a smooth metallic and militaristic mouth plate...

The young boy then pressed the button on top making a noise he had heard before...

Ridewatch: RONIN!

Jack: "So where am I supposed to insert this..."

The boy then remembered the belt that the man wore on the mountain top and noticed that there was a watch similar to this one on the right side...

Jack felt like someone's hand guided him to insert the watch into the Right-hand side of the belt...

As soon as the Ridewatch was inserted into the Right-Side of the belt a steady Clock noise accompanied with traditional Japanese instrumental played as Jack noticed a projection filled with gears formed behind him as a clock hand moved slowly and steadily...

Jack: "So what now...?"

Jack then looked at the top of the belt and saw a bright silver button!

Jack: "Oooh Button!"

Jack then pressed the button as it unlocked and tilted the belt structure slightly to the right...

Then a whisper was heard in his ears...

???: "Say Henshin and spin the belt..."

Jack then complied accordingly as he did as instructed...

Jack: "Henshin?"

He said as he spun the belt structure returning it back to normal...

Ziku Driver: RIDER TIME! KAMEN~RIDER! RO~NIN!

A/N: If you want to imagine the suit it is in Crossover Scenarios, Ridewatch Hero, and the description in Blade 2: A Vision Of Thy Enemies

As the announcement started rings began to move and cover him as pieces of armor glowed and formed into his body blinding Mult-I!

Jack then saw his body as he noticed the same trenchcoat and robes the Armored Man had with same design as he soon realized that he had the same weapon as he has as he remembered the shape and size of the weapon concealed in the man's robes...

Mult-I: "It seems that you have unlocked you're Rider Form..."

Mult-I: "No matter, I will still cut you down!"

Jack then felt the enormous amount of power flowing through him and swung his Jikan Gunsword!

Jack heard a piece of metal snap as he soon saw that his sword shattered Mult-I's sword!

Jack: "Rider Form, is this what this is called..."

Mult-I: "Indeed, your armor has enhanced your strength and speed, as expected from the successor of the Kamen Rider Ronin Mantle..."

Jack: "Wait! Mantle!?"

He said in confusion as Mult-I swung another blade at Jack!

Jack: "So this form is called Kamen Rider Ronin...!?"

Mult-I: "Indeed and it shall be your doom!"

Jack then clicked into Top Gear as he quickly took his sword and made a swift slash at Mult-I's chest...!

???: "Press the Button again and spin it..."

The voice whispered...

Jack: "....O...k.....a....y....."

Ridewatch: FINISH TIME!

Ziku Driver: TIME COUNTDOWN!

Jack then felt a lot of energy pumping into his legs as he ran and surrounded Mult-I leaving after images!

Mult-I: "I shall not be defeated!"

The mercenary Samurai then noticed he was surrounded with 12 after images that can physically kick him as each took their turn and kicked Mult-I!

One by one they all proceeded to kick him until it was the twelfth kick...

In which Jack was in the air and had the Kanji written on his foot glowed as his visor began to glow the same color dashing and landing the kick after predicting his movements and actions in kicks one to eleven!

Jack then finally landed the kick as he looked back at Mult-I who was weakened kneeling to the ground before exploding!

Jack: "Geez! That was overkill..."

Jack then took out the watch as it made both the armor and Jikan Gunsword disappear...

Jack: "So I guess I'm Kamen Rider Ronin now, huh?"

He said as he walked back home...

Chapter Ends...