Blade 7: A Case Of Identities...

After the Team reported back to the Justice League the three teens who faced Amazo told Batman about everything that they witnessed...

Batman: "A teen that used a belt summoned armor out of thin air and called himself Ronin..."

Kid Flash: "He also called himself a Kamen Rider..."

Batman: "Anything else?"

Kid Flash: "He was also faster than me since he could outrun Amazo and catch up to him!"

Superboy: "He is also stronger than me, after a few hits he kicks the android and wrecked it completely..."

Robin: "He also used some sets of armor to do that..."

Kid Flash: "Armor aside what's this...?"

He said holding up an arrow...

Robin: "You don't trust us, don't you...!?"

Green Arrow: "Sorry but I don't use quivers like those..."

Kid Flash: "If it's not yours...then..."

Robin: "Speedy!"

Aqualad: "It seems that he has our backs..."

Miss Martian: "A friend of yours..."

Superboy: "Believe me, they haven't introduced him to me too..."

Batman: "We're grateful that this Ronin had dismantled the android, but for now you all will investigate this wandering warrior..."

Batman: "Find if he really is on our side..."

Robin: "Understood!"

Batman: "For now lay low..."

Batman: "Taking down Amazo might get some unwanted attention..."

Kid Flash: "Roger Roger..."

Kaldur: "We understand..."

Batman: "For now live on your normal lives and we'll discuss this in more detail, later..."

---Scene Change---

At Jack's House...

Jack's Mom: "Dear...?"

Jack: "Yeah, Mom?"

Jack's Mom: "How come you got home so late...?"

Jack: "Marcus called me for a late project..."

Jack's Mom: "Alright...Get some sleep alright...? You have school tomorrow..."

Jack: "Okay!"

Jack: "Night, Mom..."

Jack's Mom: "Good Night!"

---The Next Day---

Jack walks to school alongside his best friend, Marcus Magnus but it seems that only Jack appears to know that this is a different world than his...

As he walked with Marcus, his realized that his friend does not notice the drastic changes that happened in their lives, though it is mainly Jack's life...

Another School Day, another lecture filled with boredom Jack thought with certain...

But soon he would meet a short kidd who people called: "Richard Dick Grayson" who Jack heard was the adopted son of the billionaire Bruce Wayne...

But he didn't care about money...

Though his expectations were making him expect that the child would be spoiled and a brat at that...

But he saw the friendly atmosphere that Dick made after talking to his friends...

It only showed him that his expectations were wrong and that Dick was just another good kid who was adopted into a family of wealth...

After seeing how Dick's attitude and demeanor, Jack thought of making him his friend which he thought was a terrible idea at first because Dick must've had a lot of friends who only wanted his money...

But after Jack's brief interaction with Dick the two soon became friends after introducing their names...

Dick: "Sup..."

Dick: "My name is Richard Grayson, Call me Dick..."

Jack: "Jack Ronin..."

Dick: "Ronin?"

Jack: "My grandfather was a Ronin, so my parents gave me his occupation as my last name as a tribute..."

Dick: "Isn't that a metaphor for a person without a purpose or a term for people wandering around...?"

Jack: "Yeah!"

Jack: "You're the first person who said what it meant correctly...!"

Jack: "I had to explain everything to my friend Marcus when we first became friends..."

Dick: "That's cool..."

Jack: "Friends...?"

Dick: "Friends..."

The two then took a photo together as Dick ran and took another photo with a girl with blonde hair behind Jack...

Jack sighed and shrugged it as he let his new friend have fun but he soon felt discomfort as he noticed Marcus acting like he had  went to school here all of his life...

---Time Skip---

After School ended Jack walked home from school...

???: "What troubles you, chosen...?"

Jack Thoughts: 'Nothing...'

Jack Thoughts: 'Wait! Chosen? That's new...'

???: "Don't try to dodge the question..."

???: "Is it that you're best friend lives like he had live here all his life even though both of you are in another dimension...?"

Jack Thoughts: 'That's basically the gist of it...'

???: "If it helps you, he shouldn't even be here..."

Jack Thoughts: 'Wait, What!?'

???: "Yes, he shouldn't be here..."

???: "If he is here then there must be something that is making him joining us in this journey albeit in an unaware state..."

Then an explosion happened and Jack ran towards the location noticing that the villains who caused it were three of the most coldest villains...

Mr. Freeze, Captain Cold, and Killer Frost...

Then the teen notices multiple superheroes but most importantly some hostages...

Jack: "Oh Crap..."

Chapter Ends...