Chapter 2

(3rd person pov)

Mirajane was a bit wide-eyed as she watched a certain pink-haired fire dragon slayer walk in a slump into a chair. "Morning Natsu would you like the usual" he held up three fingers which Mira guessed that meant he wanted three servings 'odd' she thought to herself. She made her way to the back to fix up his food. Natsu sat up a bit after Mira went into the back and he sighed hoping his mouth would stop burning.

While Mira was serving Natsu his three servings off the usual, a tired-looking Gajeel came in with lots of difficulty on his part. Mirajane waved, which alerted Natsu that someone has come in, he only looked up when someone slumped into the chair next to him. Gajeel eyed Natsu a bit and laughed tiredly "What's got you up so early salamander" Natsu returned with a sassy retort that the iron dragon slayer shrugged off "I could ask you the same question metal brains." 

Gajeel looked up at Mira and groggily questioned her "Can I have a couple of buckets of iron and 15 pancakes." At this point Natsu had finished his food and asked for some more, Mira looked a bit shocked at the two boys but nodded and went to fix up some more food for the two of them not before giving Gajeel 4 buckets of iron. He waisted no time devouring the iron, he finished it off with an unhealthy loud belch that definitely wouldn't have been approved by levy who was helping him with manners.

Mira walked out and handed both the boys their food, Gajeel dug into his food mercilessly as Mirajane smiled a bit but was also worried about her two comrades that were unusually hungry and up very early. She tried to go through different scenarios in her mind until it clicked. After a bit, a disheveled looking Laxus came in through the guild doors twitching every once and a while, he sat down next to the other two fellow dragon slayers.

Laxus did the same as the others just order a whole bunch of food and act like it was nothing. Mira happily obliged with his request making his food and getting more for his fellow dragon slayers. Once she had finished each of the boy's food she walked back out but set the plates to the side, the three boys weren't so happy about not being given their food. Mirajane crossed her arms "What is going on with you three, You guys are here before everyone else in your pajama's eating most of the food in the guild and just acting weird." The three dragon slayers each looked at the other, the only person who was having full visible effects was Laxus but you could tell there was something wrong with the other two.

Unexpectedly out of nowhere Lucy burst in through the guild door, behind her were shapes of celestial spirits just fading in and out randomly. She ran over and plopped down onto the chair next to Laxus, "Hey Mira just give me a barrel of water" Mirajane looked a bit perplexed but she headed to the back to grab one. Lucy looked around to see the other three that were sat at the bar.

Mirajane came back with the water barrel that Lucy took and downed half in a gulp, and let out a loud sigh when she stopped drinking. Mira actually knew what was happening with all of them because she was going through it herself, that morning she had woken up early like the other's but she woke around 5:45 and remembered to change. She just had symptoms of being more temperamental and overprotective. Mirajane was lucky that she had gotten the easy symptoms of Mating Season.

Mira sighed when the dragon slayers asked for more food, and the celestial mage asked for more water as she got an idea. Mirajane headed into the kitchen and made a Gynormeous batch of food, one she knew all three of the slayers would like. As for Lucy she just grabbed 5 barrels of water and set them on her own side of the counter to be ready. She then gave a barrel of water to Lucy and each of the slayers a giant serving of food. As soon as Mira heard the guild door's burst open she put another plate next to lucy.

Wendy ran in, well the better way to put it she was walking but it went faster as she was shoved by the wind. She ended up sitting in the chair next to Lucy, she was a bit surprised to see food already there for her. Mira just smiled "Eat up Wendy I was guessing you would be hungry like the boys," all Wendy could think was Mira was really sweet and kind as she ate. Mira watched them as she started to think about everyone's mates, smiling a bit creepily as she did which might have freaked out the other five a bit.