Chapter 11

By now the guild was in full swing, people coming in from jobs, people leaving on jobs, and of course brawls. Team Natsu was sitting at a table still recovering from this morning's shock, at least Natsu and Gray were while trying to secretly hold hands under the table. Wendy was talking with Carla, while Chelia was god knows where. Lucy was telling Erza about something, while Erza had a mental breakdown about her crush who was sitting right in front of her. Laxus was at his normal table doing the same thing as Erza, but the rest of his team had gone on a job so it was just him. Cana was flirting with her gf as Mirajane pretended to be listening as she worked. Gajeel was listening to Levy talk about her book, as panther lily gave a knowing smirk.

After a while Chelia came running to the table, "Hey Wendy" she called out to her friend. When Wendy turned around she was not expecting to be knocked backward by Chelia, who had tripped on air. Once both have them had come to there senses after being knocked over they noticed that their lips were interlocked in a soft kiss. Before either one could pull back Chelia was shot flying by a gust of wind neither had produced. The closest person to the falling god slayer was Cana who ran and caught her she had a smug smirk on her face not because she caught Chliea, no it was the fact she knew why the girl had gone flying. Cana being the ass that she chooses to straight out tease Wendy, and since the whole guild was silent after what just happened it would be very easy.

 Cana's shit-eating grin got wider "HEY WENDY I THINK I CAUGHT A MATE," her tease made Both of the wind slayers strawberry red. She then walked over put Chelia down in the booth and walked back to the bar her grin not once leaving her face. Her Girlfriend just shook her head with a light laugh, her gf then came gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then served a table. Once the wind slayers had registered what Cana they both screamed, "CANA" which just made the mentioned person chuckle "I wasn't lying."

After Cana's last comment Wendy looked at her newfound Mate and she blushed, "S..so" she stammered "d..dateing?" her mate just gave a small nod then they both hid there faces.  Gray had gotten up to get drinks for the two bright-faced slayers but had to drop the drinks to catch a flying boyfriend who had been teasing the previously mentioned slayers. "Watch were your going dumbass" Gray then dropped the blushing dragon slayer and went to get new drinks for the wind slayers.

~~(Time Skip)~~

Wendy and Chelia waved goodbye to the rest of the guild as they left hand and hand, Carla was flying above them with a satisfied smile. The trio walked or flyed in complete silence likeing the peace, there was slight gusts of wind everyonce and a while. On there steady incline up the hill to Fairy Hills Wendy and Chelia had ended up on the ground, because Chelia tripped taking Wendy down with her. They both just laughed it off and made it to Fairy Hills, in one peice luckily.

Chelia and Wendy made their way to Wendys room, once they got inside they took turns on taking showers. Once both had gotten showers and were changed into Pajama's, they got into the bed just looking at eachothers eyes and giggling occasionly. Once they had started getting tired they cuddled together Carla inbetween them, Chelia chose to speak up "I love you Wen." The nickname made Wendy blush many shades of red, "Love you too Chelly" she smiled lightly. "Goodnight" they spoke in unison which was then followed by a giggle from each, where they slowly drifted off into a peaceful night's rest.