Chapter 7

<Guild Hall>

(Levy pov)

'I don't think anyone knows I'm in here' I'm just sitting in the guild library researching about Mating Season, more than I already knew though. While reading my mind keeps wandering to a certain Iron Dragonslayer, 'Gajeel isn't gonna be happy if I stay up too late.' I sigh and go back to reading while muttering a bit of what I read, I hear Mira yell to someone to have a good night. I remember about Laxus and Natsu, 'Guess they are still asleep, Thunder legion and the others are probably watching over them.' I sigh and check the time I will go to sleep in a bit before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

(3rd Person pov)

Erza noticed that Lucy had fallen asleep before they could finish setting up an area to sleep, she picked up the sleeping girl and set her in a comfortable way on a makeshift bed and put a blanket over her. Gray was setting up an area for himself to sleep while every once and a while making sure Natsu was comfortable, he himself didn't need any blankets so he let the others have them. Gray didn't know why but he just felt so inclined to make sure the Flame Brain was ok, it frustrated him cause he never cared this much before.

On the other hand, Freed cared more about Laxus then his own well being. Evergreen and Bixslow had already set up their sleeping area and were resting. Freed kept adjusting Laxus and giving him more blankets, all to make sure he was comfortable and happy. Once Freed was sure that Laxus was comfortable he laid down in his own makeshift bed and drifted to sleep. Soon after Freed had fallen asleep Erza did a quick scan of the room, She made sure that everyone was comfortable then got into her own makeshift bed and fell asleep.

<With Chelia, Wendy>

(3rd Person pov)

Chelia smiled as she and Wendy made there way back to fairy hills, Wendy had noticed but she definitely had Wendy hadn't let go of her hand after leaving the guild. Wendy had a bright smile as she showed Chelia her room "See!!" She had pictured of all the different times her and Chelia hung out, this made Chelia blush a bit. Carla had a small smile as she watched the two, 'foolish children' she thought to herself "Get ready for bed children." The two girls compiled facing away from each other as they changed into the pajamas. Once done they both hopped into the bed, Carla curled up in between them enjoying there warmth.