Chapter 5

While the group was sleeping Mira was tending the bar, as Cana flirted with her a bit, "Hey Mira~" she asked seductively "yes Cana, would you like another barrel" she had a small smile, Cana smirked, "how about instead you go on a date with me after work today". Mira turned a deep red, she knew she had a crush on the fortune-telling card mage, but lately, it had gotten bigger "s..sure", Cana smiled winked and walked off waving and yelling back "PICK YOU UP AT 7:30." Mira turned a darker red and told Lissana to take over the bar for a bit.

Mira ended up heading over and sitting in the both with Natsu and Gajeel, soon she fell asleep just like all the others as she ended up leaning into Natsu. Reedus chose to add this to his painting since he hadn't finished yet, he smiled as he painted. Gray was sitting with Erza at a table as they both talked about the mating season while smiling about the booth of sleeping comrades. Freed, Bixlow and Evergreen were pretty much doing the same thing as Gray and Erza, but it seemed a certain rune mage was bit jealous.

Most of the guild went silent when they heard a groan from the sleeping table, Laxus groggily opened his eyes a bit then shut them again going straight to sleep again. The guild let out a breath they thought they had woke a beast about to kill them. They all jumped when they heard the front door of the guild open a bit loudly which made the light sleeping Laxus growl while sleeping. Chelia stood in the doorway as the guild remembered about the exchange program. Gray and Erza waved for her to come to them so she did, She smiled "Hey guys where's Wendy" they put a finger to the lips as to not make a noise as they pointed to the table of sleeping guildmates. Chelia couldn't help but "aww~" lightly, she chose to sit with the two fairy tail guildmates.

After a bit Chelia heard the whole entire guild go quiet as she wondered why she looks to the group of sleeping guildmates, it seemed that most were waking. Mirajane rubbed her eyes and stretched as she realized she was in the guild, she smiled a bit then checked the time "Fizzle sticks!?" she screamed and ran out that left everyone a bit worried and wondering. Gajeel had woken to see Natsu asleep on him, he was about to hit him until he noticed how peaceful he looked. He slowly moved Natsu so he was laying against the wall and Gajeel stood up, he looked around "What are you all staring at!" He snapped. Lucy yawned and rolled her eyes and Gajeel's childish behavior, she slowly moved Laxus arm not wanting to wake him, she then stood and wacked Gajeel over the head "Be quiet Natsu and Laxus are still sleeping." Wendy giggled as she slowly moved out of Laxus's grip and went to Lucy smiling "I never knew Laxus and Natsu could be so Caring" she whispered to Lucy and they both laughed a bit.

Wendy then noticed her pink-haired friend so she ran over and tackled her in a hug "Chelia!!" She whispers yelled. "What are you doing here are you on a mission in the area?" Chelia laughed a bit "no silly I'm here for the exchange program, I will be here for a month or so." Wendy beamed a giant smile "Then you are staying with me and Carla at fairy hills no questions asked." The exceed mentioned was flying above with a small smile, she laughed a bit at her dragon slayers antics. Wendy grabbed Chelia's hand "Come on let's go!" She dragged her friend out of the guild Carla flew behind the two as they headed towards fairy hill.

Lucy had thought it would be a nice idea to make the two sleeping dragon slayers a bit more comfortable so she found blankets and two pillows from the back as she put one under each of the boy's heads, then laid a blanket over each. She smiled at her 'work', she then headed over and sat with Gray and Erza who has small smirks on there face "what?" She questioned not knowing what was going. Erza answered her question smugly "you care about them a lot" Lucy smiled "yeah there like brothers to me especially after what I was told about mating season" she blushed a bit thinking about who she wanted her mate to be.