Chapter 10

<Last Chapter>

Once Gray was in front of Natsu he hesitated until Cana came over and shoved him into Natsu.

<->

Gray was wide-eyed and broke the kiss turning to look at Cana with a huge blush, "What the hell Cana." She just had a sly smirk "Oh I remember the time you told me you had a crush on him, so you should be thanking me" her comment just made him blush more. While he and Cana were bickering, Natsu was slowly coming to groaning. Mirajane jumped on Natsu hugging him once he was standing, he almost fell back over. After hugging him half to death she started giving him a long lecture "Natsu you blithering idiot don't deny your mate unless you know they don't love you and you shouldn't even do it then, you could have killed both you and Gray with your foolish actions, Gray could have died from overheating while you could have died from freezing."

Gray suddenly passed out which worried everyone except Mira, she smiled a bit "he's fine guys it's just what happens when someone kisses there mate, his body temperature will go back down in a bit." Cana groaned "Yeah yesterday I felt like a bear punched me in the gut when I kissed Mira" Mira smiled smugly. Wendy being her worried self still tried to heal Gray, Chelia who had come along early in the morning also helped a bit. Erza looked at Mirajane "So does that mean each Dragon Slayer, Celestial Mage, and their mate feel a certain symptom when they kiss?" Mira gives a slight nod and smiles "Yes that is true, some are more painful or shocking than others, there was no pun intended on the shocking thing" she said that as she looked at Natsu who slowly lowered his hand down.

Natsu looked back at Gray "Wait does that mean he.." he blushed deeply, Cana smirked "Yeah Gray likes you back dumbass," Natsu blushes a lot more "C..cool." Natsu seemed to be in a hazy dream not believing this was real, he just tuned out the rest of the world. "tsu, atsu, Natsu!" he came back jumping Erza was right in front of his face, "Are you ok, you zoned out" he gave a small nod. He then walked to the bar and sat next to a smirking Gajeel "So ice princess~" he glared at him "Shut up Gajeel, hey Mira can I have two of my normal" she nod and went back to cook.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys Ray here, so I wanna know which ship you guys want me to do next cause my dumb ass doesn't have much inspiration and I figure out after I know the ship so

- Gale
- Fraxus
- Erlu
- Chendy

Vote which you want and the one with the most votes is what I will write next chapter so Yeah. BYE!