CΉΛPƬΣЯ ƬЩӨ

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
============

"YEAH SO, Newt doesn't like the fact I kicked him out of my seat in English." I broke the silence. We just stopped by Anthony's class, where he came bouncing out of. I've always enjoyed the positive attitude that came from that boy, he radiates it better than any of us which is surprising since school isn't the best.

"You think he's gonna do anything at lunch?" Anthony piped up, bringing his hands up to fix his glasses.

"Depends, he seemed too busy trying to get a girl's number, so he might start something." Mike doesn't scare me as much as he does to other kids. He's the stereotypical popular boy with his stereotypical clique.

"I guess we'll find out in just a second then. Even if he does start bothering you, we could always chime in." Rhea stated looking at me with a questioning gaze.

"Nah, if we're gonna fight, its gonna be fair ya know? I don't even think he has the balls to fight a girl, however, if his friends try jumping in, that's when you come in. Anthony, if and when we do fight, go to another table, I don't want you getting in trouble." The last thing I want is Anthony getting in trouble, his parents already give him a hard time, and him being involved, even if it's just being near us, would get his parents on his ass even more.

Anthony nodded as a reply, and we walked into the lunchroom and took our seats from freshmen year. Placing our stuff down, the other went up to get lunch while I stayed at the table.

The one issue about Forks High's students is that they don't care if you have your stuff there, if they don't see you, they'll take your spot faster than you can blink.

I never got lunch at school, nor did I bring any. I never bothered having an appetite while at school, but considering I missed breakfast this morning, I might regret my decision of not getting anything.

When they all returned, I was casually waiting for Newt to make an appearance in front of my table, however he's to transfixed on another group of people. I raised an eyebrow, wondering why he was, that was until I looked around and everyone was looking at them, besides our group and the one random kids that care too much about their conversations.

"No Newt?" Klaus spoke up, getting my attention.

"No Newt. He's just staring at that group, come to think of it, most kids are." My voice was it's normal tone but with a hint of curiousness.

"Yeah, we got new students, were you not aware? The Cullens, word spreads fast. I actually have two of them in my science class. The big guy and the blonde guy, Emmett and Jasper. They seem very intimidating." Anthony replied, understanding my curious eyes.

"That's right, I have the blonde girl in my art class and the other boy in my law class. I believe their names were Roseanne... Rose...? Oh! Rosalie and um, Edward." Rhea's voice was full with food as she spoke.

"Ew! Rhea, don't speak with your mouth open, it's disgusting and unladylike. But yeah I have the small girl in my chemistry class. She's very animated, her name's Alice. You didn't have any of them in your class? Our year is pretty small." Krista's mom side came into play when Rhea spoke with her mouth full.

"No, no, I did. The only one I have a class with so far is the brunette, her name's Lucy. She's the one I 'saved'," I pulled up my hands to use air quotes. "from Newt. But to be completely honest, it's his fault, he was in my seat." After I said that Krista gave me a pointed look.