CΉΛPƬΣЯ ƬΣП

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
============

I WALKED out of class with my friends and we headed towards the parking lot, we got out and met with the Cullens. Alice immediately came over to me and took my hand, dragging me to her car and not giving me a chance to say bye. She then sped off out of the parking lot and didn't give me a chance to put my seatbelt on.

"Ace! Hold on! I need to put my seatbelt on, you're gonna kill me!" I screamed, she slowed down a bit as I put my seatbelt on and cackled when I yelped as she started going faster. In ten minutes we were already parked outside a beautiful home, however, I was too busy trying to catch my breath to acknowledge it yet.

Alice stepped out of her car and waited for me, but I sat frozen in the seat as I wasn't used to the speed yet. She came over to my side and opened my door, "Come on badass, a little speed doesn't kill anyone." This broke me out of my trance and I unbuckled and left the car. "No, it doesn't." My face had a smile on it and I was still dazed, however, the excitement from the ride made me happy.

She took my hand and started dragging me towards her house, this is when I finally took a good look at it. The outside was absolutely beautiful and the woods around it made it more pretty. When we got in, I was met with a woman with a heart-shaped face, below-shoulder-length brown hair, and the same golden eyes.

"Hi dear, I'm Esme. We didn't officially meet, but we did see each other at your house yesterday." I stuck my hand out and replied, "Hello Mrs. Cullen, it's nice to officially meet you." I smiled at her but she move my hand away and hugged me, "Don't call me Mrs. Cullen, like other mothers, say 'makes me feel old'." She laughed out and I nodded toward her a smile on my face.

"Would you like anything to eat, a snack?" I shook my head at her, "No thank you, I'm perfectly fine." I told her, and she nodded and sent me a loving smile. Alice took my wrist and pulled me upstairs, we stopped at a dark cherry wood door, which she opened to reveal her bedroom. It was incredibly large and held a king-sized bet in the middle, her walls were a dark beige color and her dressers were white.

She led me to her bed and told me to stay there as she went to get something. Her bed had dark purple satin sheets with a black comforter over it, and pillowcases the same dark purple. As I waited for her, I continued to look around, she had two other doors in her room, one I'm assuming is her closet and the other one I'm unsure about. She had a couple of books lying on her bed and fashion magazines on her dresser, she had a couple of speakers around her room, much like me, and a few old CDS.

Alice bounded back in and closed the door behind her, coming up to me with her hands behind her back. I looked up at her with a smile on my face, however, I was relatively confused. "What's behind your back?" Her smile increased and held her hands out, there was a box with a small bow on top. "This," She nodded towards the box. "is for you."

I took the box out of her hands, guilt creeping into my chest. "You didn't have to get me anything." She rolled her eyes at me understanding what was going on. "I bought this for you because I wanted to, don't feel guilty and just open it." I obeyed her command and started opening the box, what lay inside surprised me, it was a brand new pair of headphones. They were the more expensive kind, I only knew due to the quality of the headphones.

I put the box down and stood up, Alice had a worried smile on her face. "Do you like it?" She asked me, I shook my head, picking her up and hugging her tightly, and she hugged me back. "I freaking love them Alice, but why did you buy them?" I put her down, my voice full of happiness. "You haven't bought a new pair since you broke them, so I thought I'd buy you one."