CΉΛPƬΣЯ ӨПΣ

DISCLAIMER: I made this when I was in high school. I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO WRITE! So if anything is cringe, just bear with it. I've gotten better as a writer, if you wanna check my other books but please refrain from making rude comments. I was a very new writer ;-;
××

THE CULLENS arrival sparked serious interest and obsession to those in Forks High. Boys who saw the three female Cullens, wanted nothing more than to date and have their way with them. Girls who saw the three male Cullens wanted the same thing. Overall, most students were jealous of the family, their looks and the ability to catch the other gender's attention.

None of the Cullens wanted anything to do with the people hitting on them, simply shrugging them away or not bothering to look at them at all. Considering it's their first day at school and they haven't even entered, blows their mind with the amount of kids that have already came up to them. However it's not quite the surprise seeing as they know the affect their vampire nature has on humans.

The only Cullen that actually showed interest in any of the humans at their new school was the pixie haired seer. She kept her eyes on one human in particular, this human just so happens to be (Y/n).

That's where our story leads us.

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
============

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Ugh five more minutes!" I slapped the snooze button once more. Attempting to go back to sleep, I snuggle into my pillow, lifting my blanket over my shoulder to get nice and warm again.

'How many times did I snooze my alarm? Why did I even have my alarm set?' I thought to myself as my eyes were barely adjusting to the morning light.

"Oh shit! School starts soon!" I shouted, looking over at the clock, 7:25am it read, so I scrambled out of bed and quickly got dressed.

I threw off my pajamas and started putting on clothes for the day, nothing too fancy but nothing too bad. Grabbing my socks and shoes, I put them on and ran downstairs. Not being surprised at the absence of my parents as they usually leave for work earlier than most.

'Okay so school starts at 8, it's currently 7:30 and it usually takes me 15 to get there so I'll have another 15 minutes to hang out with my friends.' I thought again as I ran out the door.

I never look forward to school as it's literal hell but I when this year is over, I'll have two more and finally be finished with it. I grabbed my longboard, bag and keys, making sure to lock the house before leaving. As soon as I did that, I dropped my board down and pushed off the driveway and down the beautiful consistent hills of Forks. I slipped my headphones on making sure to be aware of my surroundings as I made my way to school.

Not a lot of people drive at this time as they're already at work, or in my case, at school. Pulling my phone out of my back pocket, while gliding down a hill, I checked the time. '7:35' it reads, I put it back in my pocket and focused on not falling.

Pushing off the smooth road, I gained more speed, casually relaxing as I cruised down the road. The wind hitting my bare arms pretty decently, the cold nipping at my finger tips. I shook my head realizing that I left my sweatshirt at the house. Seeing the school entering my view, I slowed down my speed, turning into the parking lot and slowly gliding my way towards the back to meet with my friends.