CΉΛPƬΣЯ ПIПΣƬΣΣП

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
===========

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Are you okay?!" The quartet I call my friends, barge through my hospital room door with panicked expressions.

"Relax relax. A car crash happened and I'm fine." they looked at me with a pointed look, so I rolled my eyes at them. "If you're fine, then why, tell me why-"

"Tell me why." I cut Krista off, which gave me a death glare. "Shut up. Let us know why you have a cast then, as I was saying." She crossed her arms, still holding the death glare at me.

I laughed nervously and replied, "Okay but that's it. It doesn't even hurt." I gave them a thumbs up to try and reassure them, but Alice walked in and told them something else.

"Its because you're doped up. You aren't gonna feel a single thing till it wears off." She sat down and crossed her leg over the other and leaned her chin on her hand to stare at me. "Baby I'm always doped up when I'm around you, what do you mean?" I gave her a goofy smile, which, in my opinion, made her give me heart eyes in return.

"Oh! Are you finally an official Cullen?" Anthony asked with excitement, I chuckled at his innocent behavior. Nodding my head towards him, I answered his question, "Mhm I am, but I didn't change my name, I'll save that for our wedding."

"Smooth, real smooth, Casanova." Rhea quirked her eyebrow with a smirk and swung her arm over my shoulder.

"Its what I do best." I sent a wink towards her and she faked swooned, "Don't do that, your girl'll get jealous." She said in a false hushed tone, so the others could still hear her, but I'm well aware Alice could've still heard her either way.

"Nah, Alice could never be jealous, that's such a lie." I waved my right hand at them, sarcasm dripping in my voice. "Anywhore, I can't wait to get out of here. I fucking hate hospitals." I rolled my eyes at the fact that I'm still here. "How's school?"

"You weren't there for a day, chill. The whole school's talking about you, everyone thinks you're in a coma." I furrowed my eyebrows, I wouldn't expect cops to release this information but at the same time those damn news reporters.

"Wonderful." The annoyance in my voice was apparent, this was my business and the fact it was released annoys the hell out of me. Alice got up from her chair and took a seat at the edge of the hospital bed, careful to watch everything, and held my hand gently, even if parts of it were blocked by the cast.

"Screw whoever okay? You're okay now and as much as it isn't anyone's business but yours, it was to happen eventually." I nodded, a frown was on my lips while a mostly angry expression took over my face. The annoyance was getting frustrating till I felt a wave of calmness wash over me quickly.

I glanced at the door but no one else showed up, but I knew it was Jasper that calmed me. The other sensed the tension that was brewing even when I was calm, so they told me to feel better and waved me off.

I looked at Alice with half lidded eyes, drowsiness hitting me like a truck, her sweet amber eyes were almost shining like the sun for me. It was this moment that made me understand why I am so utterly in love with her.

Although when I looked at her, her eyes held something else I couldn't decipher. It was staring through a piece of glass but the other side is foggy, you could see bits into it, unfortunately the rest of the way is covered, shielding the opposing side.

It's something I didn't dwell on as much, as my body was shutting down and the drug taking full effect.

××