CΉΛPƬΣЯ ƬΉIЯƬΣΣП

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
===========

I STARTED grabbing things for the date, I was going to bring her to a spot with a view that I know she'll love. I was looking through my drawers for a blanket and found a nice one, I placed it on my bed with another blanket on top. I heard my phone chime and walked over to where I threw it, I checked the notification and it was from Alice.

'What time am I coming?' I read, and I texted her back saying around 8. The darker the sky the better, my parents don't care if I'm out late, so why not finally take advantage of it? I placed my phone in my back pocket and kept looking for things around my room to bring.

Speaker? Maybe, I tossed it with the other things on my bed. It was currently 6:32 so I started rushing to clean up in the bathroom, I took a quick shower and looked through my closet for proper clothes. When I found a nice shirt and proper jeans, I put them on and started bundling my things together.

A honk outside brought me out of my rushing, I slipped the jacket and boots on Alice landed, and walked downstairs. "I'm going out!" I yelled out to my parents, but not hearing a response, I walk out and went to Alice's car.

"Hi," I told her as I dropped the stuff in the backseat and sat down next to her in the front. "Hi! Where are we headed to?" She asked me excitedly while grabbing my hand on the console, I interlocked our fingers and put my GPS on for her. "Follow the phone lady!"

She pulled out of my driveway and started heading in the direction my phone was showing her. "You aren't going to kill me right?" She joked, I shook my head and laughed at her. "Never Ace." I squeezed her hand and her smile brightened.

When we got there she parked at the bottom of the cliff, I got out and took the stuff from the backseat, and Alice sat still in the car admiring where I'd taken her. Opening her door I took her hand and pulled her out. "Let's go, love," I told her as I was dragging her with me, she held my hand and when we made it to the cliff, I placed down the biggest blanket then the speaker.

I sat Alice down and put the other blanket on her, I dropped the towels down next to her as well. "What are we doing?" I looked over at her and started taking my shirt off. "I know that it's kinda crazy for a first date for this but I thought 'fuck it'." I started explaining while taking off my boots, socks, and pants.

"A little thrill doesn't hurt anyone." Then I started running towards the edge and jumped. As I jumped I heard Alice's screaming at me until it was muffled by the water I was under. I swam back up after being submerged for a bit and I looked up at the peering Alice. "It's nice to join in! Live a little!" I shouted up at her and she just yelled back, "You scared me, I hate you!" I shook my head, "No you don't!"

She backed away from the edge and didn't respond anything, that's when I started thinking that she might've left, but it seems I was proved wrong and I saw her jump. When she resurfaced, her laugh filled the air and it made me happy. "That was so fun!" She swam over to me and started splashing me with water, "But you scared the hell out of me."

I started splashing her back, both of us laughing, and replied, "I know but, it was funny." I ducked underneath the water and didn't come up for a bit, waiting for the right moment to strike. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)?!" She started panicking as I didn't come back up, and that's when I decided to freak her out.

I grabbed her ankle and she kicked her leg letting out a yelp. Running out of breath, I resurfaced a couple of inches behind her and said, "Boo." She turned around quickly and smacked my shoulder. "Ey! Relax Ace." I said while trying to catch my breath. I took this time to admire her, her hair was wet and it was almost as if her skin was sparkling underneath the moon.