CΉΛPƬΣЯ ΣIGΉƬ

××

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
============

AFTER SCHOOL ended and successfully made my way home, I was greeted by my parents automatically.

"We have guests coming over tonight, dress up and don't act out." My mother snapped at me. I ran upstairs to do my homework, ignoring the tone my mother gave me. I started blasting music and after finishing homework I saw it was 4 pm. She never told me what time but I can only assume around 6 or 7.

I started drawing some sketches on my paper and trying to create them into an actual drawing, only to mess it up, rip the paper and crumple it up, tossing it to the ground. I did this repeatedly and almost lost my mind over the fact that I couldn't get one of the drawings right.

Just as I was about to throw something against the wall, a song came on that I completely forgot about, this relaxed me a bit as I sat in my chair and looked at the ceiling.

I started spinning around in my chair bored while listening to the song, humming along occasionally until a knock on my door broke me out of my mindless state.

'Knocking? Neither of them knock on my door.' I thought to myself getting increasingly confused. Pausing my music, I got out of my chair and walked to my door, and opened it. I immediately regret it because the person standing outside my door was Alice.

"What the? Ace, what are you doing here?" That's when I remembered what my parents told me when I came home. Not giving her a chance to respond I ran to my desk to grab my phone checking the time. '6:02'. "Oh shit! You're the people my parents said were coming over?" I ran my hands through my hair, I needed to get ready.

"Uhm, okay. Come in, come in, come in." I rushed her into my room and sat her down on my bed. "Feel free to... whatever, I need to get ready before I get my ass kicked." I sped around my room to my closet and pulled out a black button-down and some nice pants. I took my shirt off and replaced it with my button-down and replaced my pants as well.

I looked over to where Alice was to see what she was doing, she had gotten up from the bed and gone to my desk to look at my drawings before taking my phone and pressing play on my music. The song from earlier playing through my speakers calmed me and I slowed my rushing to enjoy the music.

Alice giggled at me. "You could use some work when rushing your clothes." She started fixing my collar and smoothing it out for me, then went over to my closet and picked out a black belt with gold studs handing it to me. I put it on and tucked it into my belt loops, looking up at her for approval.

She eyed me up and down, biting her lip, and nodded. "You dress up nicely." She told me lowly. I left her side to turn my music off and placed my phone back where it was because I know I wouldn't be needing it. I went back over to her and held my elbow out for her to take, which she did gladly, and walked downstairs with her.

Upon entering the living room, I'm greeted by the rest of the Cullen children, their parents, and mine in the kitchen talking about nothing I'd be interested in. When I walked down with Alice they looked at us and I gave them a wave. "Uh hey, sorry for not coming down earlier. Lost track of time." I apologized to them.

"(Y/n)!" I heard Lucy's voice say and all of a sudden she's thrown herself on me into a hug. "Sup bitch." She said. I chuckled before letting her down, Alice had to drop my arm when she jumped on me.

"Language please," I told her gently. To which she raised an eyebrow. "Since when?" I cleared my throat and motioned my head toward the kitchen where my parents are. "Since I'm home. I'm not allowed to curse or backtalk or anything, or I get in trouble. Strict parents."