CΉΛPƬΣЯ ΣLΣVΣП

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
===========

I WOKE up the next morning, I dreaded waking up which is why I didn't get up for bed till thirty minutes after. I knew I was going to be late for school, but that was the plan. I left my bed and got dressed in a t-shirt, putting a hoodie over it and putting some jeans on. Once I finished getting dressed, I got my stuff and went downstairs.

Deciding to waste more time, I made a quick breakfast, some cereal in the bowl could never go wrong and when I finished I started my way out of the door. I took off towards school, when I arrived the parking lot was empty and I was thankful. I got into the school and headed to my class, I had my hood up and when I entered Ms. Barnes wasn't surprised.

"Ms. (L/n) you're late, why am I not surprised? One day you were early but I knew it was too good to be true. Go sit down please." I nodded my head and went to my seat, where I was bombarded by Lucy.

"Why were you late today? What happened to you? You look like a mess, did you know that? You got new headphones?" I just shrugged at her questions and put my head down, attempting to catch more sleep. Lucy's hand on my shoulder brought me back to reality. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just tired." My chest started hurting, so I put my head back down. I didn't wanna be here, I don't wanna see Alice or any of the Cullens for that matter. The thought of Alice made me scared, would she act like nothing happen or ignore me? It's filled with endless possibilities. Not trying to overthink, I tried sleeping, but the teacher didn't care so I passed out. I was awoken by Lucy pushing my shoulder to wake me up, I thanked her and left the classroom heading to my next one.

"Mike tried waking you up earlier but you wouldn't budge." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know." And left the classroom.

××

Before I knew it, lunch had rolled by. However, I didn't meet up with my friends and changed it up by going outside. Lunch was forty-five minutes, so I can get away with forty-five minutes of free time by leaving. I took my board and headed towards the diner my parents and I used to go to, it used to be my favorite place but when my parents gave up on me, they stopped taking me.

When I made my way there, I was greeted and sat down at a booth. A waitress came up to ask me what I wanted, I asked for a soda and a burger, before handing her the menu and waiting. My phone blew up with messages from everyone and I just ignored them. Sure I was being silly and over dramatic but what can I expect when the one girl I liked was embarrassed because I tried kissing her?

I put my phone on silent and ate my food when it came, after I finished my food, I paid for it and left. I was walking back to school when a police cruiser came up next to me. The window rolled down to school Chief Swan.

"Don't you have school?" He asked, I stopped walking and looked at him, "Yeah, I just went out to get food, was heading back right now." He nodded his head and asked me another question. "Would you like a ride there?" I shook my head. "I'm okay, I can walk," I told him, hoping for him to leave. I already knew I was going to be late for my next class, but I thought all the better.

"You sure kid? It's pretty cold out." I pointed toward my hoodie, "Yeah I'm sure. Thank you though Swan." With that, he left, and I started walking back to school. Entering the school again, walked to my history class. I was dreading lunch but now I was dreading this class.