CΉΛPƬΣЯ FIFƬΣΣП

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
===========

I WOKE up about an hour later still in Alice's arms, you would assume it would be freezing considering they're dead and it is but its comforting in a way. Alice was running her hand through hair and I let out a content sigh.

"Good evening. How was your nap?" I felt her chest vibrate when she spoke. I just shook my head and closed my eyes, I didn't wanna leave her arms, they were too comforting. Sensing this, Alice laughed, the sound vibrating through her chest again.

"Stop, I don't wanna get up." I spoke, my voice raspy with sleep, as she tried to get up. "C'mon, we'll go upstairs, more privacy yeah?" She questioned me, I nodded my head and got up, a frown covering my face as I didn't want to leave her arms.

We walked up the stairs and without anyone hassling us, we made it to her room. Alice closed the door behind her and quickly came up to me, as I had waited for her, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I looked into her eyes and nothing but love shone through it. She kissed me, her cold lips connecting with my warm ones, I kissed back because who wouldn't. My hands laid on the small of her back as we continued.

Alice started backing me up and we pulled away when I was pushed to sit at the foot of her bed. Whining at the loss, I tried to being her back but she just tapped my cheek and walked to her closet. Without a second thought my eyes widened because I knew damn well what she was about to do.

"Oh no... uhm... well would you look at the time, I think I have to water my fish. Completely forgot they breathe... water." My laugh was nervous and when I started making my way towards the door, Alice appeared in front of me in a blink.

She tutted at me and sat me back down on her bed. "Alice no!" I whined again, acting more childish than Emmett, and huffed responding to her giggling, "I'm not trying to be your personal barbie doll. Totally not for the 'you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere' type shit."

"You know, if you would stop complaining then maybe you could have a good sense of fashion and actually look good." She grunted as she continued to look through her closet. I gasped at her and dramatically fell on her bed.

"That hurt, you know damn well that I've swooned you based on my fashion sense." She laughed at me and mumbled a 'sure' which I heard clearly. "Baby, you know that my tattoos are to die for, that's what got you interested in the first place. They're a fashion statement."

Alice made her way out of the closet with a few shirts and pants in hand. She placed them on the bed and gave me a look, "Mhm, they are and unfortunately they're the only thing that's fashionable about you."

She moved between my legs and ran her hands underneath my shirt, I jumped not expecting cold hands against my stomach and sat up quickly. "Shit, cold hands!" I yelped out, she ignored me and removed her hands from my stomach to my face. Leaning down she gave me a quick peck and left her spot, "You better get used to it, you'll be with me for a long time. Now take the shirt off and we won't have problems."

"And what kind of problems will we be facing if I don't?" I stood up and stared at her with a smirk. Returning back a smile, she came back over to me and kissed me roughly. I wasn't expecting this but quickly came to my senses and kissed her back with the same amount of roughness.

She trailed her hands under my shirt and to my stomach again, expecting it this time allowed me to not be phased by it. She ran her tongue over my bottom lip asking for permission, I allowed her and the kiss became heated relatively quickly. Cold clashed with warmth and I found myself complying with everything she wanted.