ΣPILӨGЦΣ

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

_______________

WHEN I went to school the following morning, I was bombarded by multiple questions from different people, whom I didn't know, I always hated attention but I was almost living in this moment. However it was quickly becoming a hassle as people kept asking the same questions over and over.

Throughout all my classes, Alice had came by my classes to make sure I was okay and not in pain, which I was thankful for because without her, I sincerely believe other kids would continue to harass me.

A tight grip on my right hand brought me from my thoughts, and I immediately melted into the grasp as I knew it was Alice. We started our way to Lunch and as much as I didn't want to go to the cafeteria, we had to anyways.

The others had met up earlier while Alice had come to get me from my class, so we met up with them before going into the lunchroom together. When I sat down, Alice pulled up a chair next to me to sit down, afraid that she'll hurt my arm more if she was sitting on my lap.

We were all casually talking, noticing the fact that Anthony had started leaning against Emmett and kept a discreet hand on Rose's, the more calm and relieved expressions on their face had made a smile appear on my face. Anthony seemed much more happier with them and started opening up instead of staying inside of his shell.

Klaus and Krista were being a cliche couple, as are Alice and I, but started talking to Jasper and Lucy about a double date. To keep a human exterior they both agreed, which I narrowed my eyes to because I wouldn't know how they would pull that off, but shrugged nonetheless.

Alice kissed my cheek, gaining my attention, turning my head towards her, I raised one eyebrow in a questioning manner but she just giggled at me and played with my fingers.

"I love you, you're so cute." She booped my nose, scrunching my nose, my eyebrows furrowed and my lips turned into a tight line. "I'm a badass, I'm not cute.... love you too...." I started protesting before mumbling the last bit under my breath. Edward gave me a smirk, I rolled my eyes at him and looked towards Alice again.

"Okay Casanova, I know your a badass, but you're also mine. Okay? Okay." She clung to my free arm as jealousy kicked into her voice, jealousy on Alice is a blessing. She becomes ten times sexier and it makes my insides go crazy when it happens.

"Mm, am I? There's a couple of girls that I could totally seduce over there." I looked across the cafeteria where there were girls that were staring at me, I bit my lip towards them, adding fuel to the fire, and Alice let out an exasperated sigh.

Cold fingers roughly grabbed my cheek and turned my face to the right side, even colder lips collided with mine. Alice had forgotten about my arm at this point, or at least disregarded it, as she sat in my lap, bringing her other hand to cup my other cheek.

Her tongue had ran across my bottom lip, asking for permission, which I gave it to her easily. Our tongues had collided in an attempted to explore each other's mouth, but due to the intensity Alice was giving off, she was battling for intense dominance.

"Guys! Why here! Stop." Emmett shouted loudly, I still had my eyes closed but I could only assume his expression was that of discomfort and a hint of childishness.

Pulling away from Alice slightly daze, had all kinds of butterflies erupting throughout my stomach, whatever we've been through, she never fails to keep the butterflies in. The only thing she did after pulling away, was giving me a small but devious smirk.