CΉΛPƬΣЯ ПIПΣ

××

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
===========

I WOKE up from the sound of my alarm, turning over I set it to snooze as I didn't want to get up. I turned back over and cuddled back into the body next to me, that's when I realized that someone was next to me.

I immediately shot up from my bed and saw Alice sleeping peacefully next to me. Noticing that I wasn't next to her, she woke up slightly and pulled me back down, pulling my arm over her waist. "Don't get up." She mumbled lightly and kept her hand on my arm, closing her eyes once more. "I wish I didn't have to but we have school and I didn't realize I fell asleep on you."

She huffed and turned around to face me, our faces inches away. "Good morning." She said with a smile and I smiled back returning the 'good morning'. We didn't move for a few minutes, when my alarm went off again, telling me it's been five minutes and I should get up. I, unfortunately, got up and turned it off, sitting up I started stretching, making the weird stretch noises.

Alice just lay there watching me, the smile still etched on her face. "Time to get up Ace, I have no idea what you wanna wear," I told her shyly. She got up stretching as well and quickly came over to hug me, burying her face in my neck. "I don't wanna go." She whined into my neck. Chuckling at her I moved her away and said, "Me neither, but we have to. Or well I have to anyways."

She just nodded and stayed standing in front of me. She looked down at the shirt she was wearing and back up at me and simply told me, "I'm keeping the shirt on. Where are your jeans?" I pointed toward the bottom drawer of my dresser. "Thank you." She said as she started bouncing over there.

I closed my eyes and reopened them hoping that this wasn't a dream, and when I still saw Alice I was happy. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and did all the necessities, I left out a new toothbrush and hair brush for her and made my way back to my bedroom. When I got back there, I saw all my black pants thrown over my room, my eyes widened as I saw Alice using my full body mirror to look at herself.

"What the fuck...?" I mumbled. "All you had were ripped-at-the-knee black jeans. I had to find a pair that weren't." She said and started walking towards me. She kept my shirt on and started tying her choker back on, this made me smile as I liked seeing her in my clothes.

"Get dressed, we're taking my car to school." She tapped my cheek a little before making her way to my bathroom. Taking her words in my head, I started changing, pulling my shirt over my head and replacing it with another long-sleeved shirt I had in my closet. I picked one of my jeans that she threw on the floor and put them on after taking off the ones I was wearing.

I picked out my socks and then put my shoes on, brushing my hair, I picked up my phone and started walking out of my room. "Alice? Are you still in the bathroom?" I called out to her, however, I ended up hearing her voice downstairs. "I'm downstairs, I made you food, hurry up!" She yelled back.

I hurried downstairs seeing her plating food for me. 'Talk about wifey material.' I told myself before laughing at my thoughts. She heard and raise an eyebrow, "What's funny?" She said in a playfully stern voice. "Nothin' just something I thought of," I replied and brought my hands up in surrender.

I started eating and when I finished, I put all the dishes in the sink. I noticed that she didn't eat, so asked her about it. "You didn't eat?" She stood still looking blankly. "Ace?" I snapped her out of her daze. "You okay? You left me for a second." She gave me a smile in return, this one brighter than any I'd seen.

"Perfectly fine, actually I'm quite ecstatic. Let's go to school." With that, she took my arm and started pulling me towards the door. "Hold it speedy, I have to get my backpack, speaking of, are any of your siblings going to get yours?" She nodded at me and replied, "Yep! I texted one of them earlier. Also, you won't be needing your longboard."