CΉΛPƬΣЯ FIVΣ

××

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
============

AFTER ENGLISH had ended, I waited once more before leaving to meet with the others. When I did, I grabbed onto Anthony's shoulders and marched with him to his next class.

"Goodbye my dear, I hope class treats you well, I shall see you on the other side." I kissed him on the cheek and left him a blushing mess. "Why do you torture that boy so much, you know that's my job," Krista told me.

"Because it's fun and I like the reaction out of him. Makes me feel like I'm doing my job right as a big sister or something like that I dunno." I shrugged it off sending her a smile. I made my way to my next class, late as usual, and sat in the back hoping today would go by fast.

××

Getting together with the squad before lunch wasn't really a hassle but kids still decide to walk slower than turtles half the time. Walking to the cafeteria was no different but by then I was more relaxed while talking to all of them. When we got to our table, they sat down for once.

"Why are y'all sitting?" I questioned wearily.

"We're waiting." Klaus started, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "And I think while we wait we can talk."

"What is it you would like to talk about?" Klaus put his hands on his cheeks and rested his elbows on the table. "Oh you know the usual, how was last night, how'd you fall this morning, how's Alice, and what are you gonna think when Mike attempts to ask her out or anyone in general?" He blinked multiple times like he was a woman trying to gain a man's attention.

"Oh my god, shut the hell up. You're more annoying than my parents sometimes." I slammed my head on the table, not too hard as my headache was still lingering.

"What is he talking about? Are you jealous of people talking to Alice?" Rhea gasps as she suddenly thought of something. "Do you like her? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." She started fanning her face as if she was about to cry. "She's growing up so fast!" This gained the attention of a couple of students.

"Could you shut the fuck up? I swear. No, I don't, well I don't know, I just met her, how do you like someone you just met?" I whispered.

"Ooooo it could be some Romeo and Juliet type shit and love at first sight! Aweee look she's blushing." Krista barged in, pinching my cheeks to which I slapped her hands away. "Stop," I mumbled.

"Love, at first sight, isn't a thing, it's based on the attraction of physical appearance." I retorted. "I'll second that opinion. She's not wrong." Anthony backed me up.

"Why are you guys so interested anyways?" I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows. "We just wanna know what's got you taking an interest in someone, especially a new kid." Rhea piped up.

"Yeah, you never had feelings for anyone. This is practically godsent news." Ant said scratching his head.

"It's because I wait for someone I know will treat me right. I don't wanna use my body like other people do and just get into relationships that ultimately lead to breakups and stressful situations. I'd rather avoid that." I explained.

"You know even if you wait for the right person it'll be just as stressful getting in a relationship like that. That's the experience of relationships." Krista's voice went softer.