폐쇄 시간

"Thank you! Come again tommorow." Sooyoung said and bid goodbye to her last customer. She sat at one of the chairs, and stretched her arms. Another tiring day paid off.

Park Sooyoung is a simple 24 year old girl. She always dreamed about becoming a barista and having her own coffee shop ever since she's little. And after she graduated college, her parents helped her to pursue her dreams, and now, you can say that her dreams came true. Her coffee shop is one of the most famous on the country. She worked hard, achieved it and became successful.

"You guys can go now, I can manage to clean the tables." Sooyoung said to the workers. She always volunteers to clean and close the shop after the day, one of the reasons why the workers respects and admires her. She don't know why, but she really likes working at the coffee shop, she just love how the vibes and smell of it always puts her in a good mood.

Once the workers left, she grabbed a rug and started wiping the tables as she hummed to the music coming from the radio.

But she's interrupted when she suddenly heared a bell, turned out someone came in. She looked up and saw a girl wearing a hospital gown and a face mask.

Isn't she the same girl last night? Sooyoung thought. She don't know what the girl's face looks like, but based on what she's wearing she's definitely that girl last night. Why did she came this late again?

"Can I have one espresso?" The girl said with a cold tone.

She's wearing the same clothes like yesterday, is she a patient? If so, is she even allowed to go outside looking like that and buy some coffee?

That's what Sooyoung's thoughts were.

"I'm sorry miss but we're already close at the moment, just come again tommorow." Sooyoung said.

The girl looked back at the door and saw the close sign.

"I should've came earlier. Dammit I just wasted my time." The girl said. "They're probably looking for me anywhere. I'm dead meat ugh." The girl whispered to herself and sighed. She annoyingly scratch her head, frustrated.

Sooyoung saw it all and she felt bad, the girl was probably from the hospital nearby her shop.

Did she run away from hospital just to buy espresso from here? Sooyoung mentally thought.

The girl was about to leave when she called her. "Hey, you can wait here, I'll make your order, espresso right?" She said.

The girl looked back at her, "Really?" The girl asked still wearing her face mask. Sooyoung just nodded at her. "Thanks." She said as she walked over at the table the latter was cleaning earlier.

Sooyoung just walked over the counter and started making espresso. It's already 9:25 pm and she can't believe she still haven't closed the shop yet. She should've been at home already at this time, chilling at her soft bed. But there she is, making espresso for some weird and mysterious customer.

She just sighed and continued working, she shouldn't complain, she wants this in the first place.

While making espresso, she felt the girl's eyes on her, so she looked up and saw the girl staring at her blankly. She's sitting right in front of her, so she probably can see everything she's doing.

"Yes? Do you need something?" Asked Sooyoung. The girl just shrugged. She don't know if she's smiling or what, because the girl is sill wearing that stupid face mask.

"Nothing, you just look pretty on that uniform." The girl said boldly. Sooyoung was surprised from the sudden compliment, she didn't saw that coming.

She just smiled, "Oh, thanks." She said shyly. She stopped looking at the girl and continued doing the work. She feels pretty tired so she wants to finish it quickly, close the shop and go home and rest.

Later on, she finally finished the espresso. She grabbed a cup and was about to pour the espresso but the girl stopped her.

"Wait. Can I like, take it out? I'm in a hurry." She said.

Sooyoung just nodded. "Yeah, that's fine." She said and grabbed a paper cup and pour the espresso on it, and then she covered it with the lid.

Yeah, that's totally fine since I wanna go home already. Sooyoung said inside her head.

The girl stood up, she walked to the counter and grabbed the coffee.

"That's 1.40 dollars in total, ma'am." Sooyoung said. The girl pulled out a dollar and some coins from the pocket of her (hospital) gown and gave it to Sooyoung. "Thank you for coming, ma'am." Sooyoung said while smiling. The girl just nodded and turned away and started walking towards the exit.

"I think she's really in a hurry." Sooyoung said to herself when she saw how the girl walks so fast.

She suddenly yawned, "Oh God, I'm so tired." She said and stretched her arms. "I'm just gonna finish cleaning this up, and I'm gonna go home." She said and pick up the rug and started cleaning the tables once again.

\\~\\~\\~\\~\\~\\