01

"Good morning ma'am." Wendy said, one of the workers at the coffee shop. They stopped cleaning the tables when they saw Sooyoung entered the shop.

"Oh come on, didn't I told you to stop calling me ma'am? We came from the same high school. Call me Sooyoung, it's so awkward you know?" Sooyoung said and gave Wendy a slight pat on her arms.

"Yeah, sorry I forgot." Wendy said and laughed.

"You guys are early." Sooyoung said when she notice that the other workers are already there too. It's 6:35 in the morning and they're getting ready to start the day by cleaning the floors and tables, and when the clock hits seven, they're ready to open the shop. "Or am I just late?" Sooyoung wondered.

"You're not late ma'am. We really came early on purpose, we feel bad because you're the one cleaning the shop every night, and we want to pay you back." One of the workers named Kim Dahyun said.

"We're ashamed because we should be the one doing that, cause that's our job." Another worker named Son Chaeyoung confessed.

Sooyoung looked at them, she smiled at how precious her workers are. "Aw, you guys. You don't need to feel that way. That's totally fine to me, I won't volunteer if I don't want to, right? I honestly like cleaning a lot so that's nothing to me." Sooyoung said clamly as she patted the workers' shoulder.

"You two should stop feeling bad and continue cleaning, so that we could open up already, okay?" Sooyoung said as she grabbed a broom herself and started sweeping the floor.

"We'll do our best!" The two said and bowed.

Another reason why Park Sooyoung was respected by so many, is because she's not the type of person who once she became successful, she'll forget where she came from, and became full of herself and boastful. She's completely different. Even though she's the boss, she always helps and guide the other people lower than her. She's always humble about her position and what she have achieved. She's a true role model.

Later on, minutes had passed by and it's already 7:00 am. They immediately opened the window blinds as the sunlight coming from the sky came in. Sooyoung walked towards the door and flipped over the sign.

Come In, We're Open.

After five minutes of opening the shop, the first customer arrives.

"Goodmorning sir may I take your order?" One of the worker asked the customer.

"One americano, dine in and two for take outs." The man said. The worker just nodded and did the work.

Later on, the shop was flooded by customers, usually employees who's having a cup of coffee before going to work. Because of that everyone became busy and distracted.

----

It's already 9:00 pm and it's closing time.

"Please, let us do the cleaning just for this night." Dahyun said, while lowering her head. Chaeyoung did the same.

"Don't you guys want to go home better? This day is tiring, y'know." Sooyoung said while looking at the duo.

The two quickly shook their head.

"No! It was fun. I really like going at a cafe ever since I was in high school, and after that, I've always wanted to be a barista at a coffee shop. And now I'm happy that I'm already one, so I'm gonna do my best to become a professional, just like you." Dahyun confessed, admiring the girl in front of her, while Chaeyoung just nodded her head, agreeing.

Sooyoung sighed in defeat. "Okay, you guys are too adorable so I think I'm gonna let you handle the cleaning for the night." She said, the two smiled at her and thanked her.