03

"Yeri? OMG, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Shouts Irene as soon as she saw Kim Yeri outside her window. She was so shock that she don't know what to do herself.

"Jesus..." She whispered.

Yeri was just standing outside on the emergency staircase while having this stubborn look. She's just silently watching Irene who still don't know what to do.

"Aren't you gonna let me in?" Yeri said in such an annoying tone, causing Irene to gave her a death glare.

However, Yeri wasn't amused by it.

Irene faced her and crossed her arms. She's mad.

"To be honest, I don't want to." Irene said firmly. "Do you even know how dead worried I was? Huh? Do you even care?" Irene said in a calm but threatening way.

Yeri lowered her head when she heard Irene's word. Yeah, she's gonna admit, she's a little guilty. But she knows it won't last for a long time. Compared to Irene's madness. She knows well it could last for a couple of weeks. Well, only if she doesn't tell her the truth.

"You've been out for four hours. Where have you been?" Irene said firmly.

"I told you earlier, I was gonna buy cupcakes." Yeri mumbled, still hanging her head low. She don't want to meet Irene's deadly eyes, she's kinda nervous that Irene might figure out that she was lying.

Irene laughed in a sarcastic way. "You think I'm gonna believe that? Stop lying and tell me the truth."

Yeri looked at Irene. "It's true unnie." She said. She almost sound convincing until she met Irene's eyes. She awkwardly look away.

Dammit, why do Irene unnie looks so scary right now? It's not like I killed a person geez.

"Yerim! I know damn well that you're lying! Tell me the truth! Where have you been?" Irene raised her voice. She's honestly getting seriously mad right there, but she's trying her best to calm herself since she's still worried about Yeri.

"Okay... I-"

Yeri was cutted off by a knock. It was coming outside Irene's room.

"Irene? Are you inside? Can I come in?" It was the assigned Nurse at their ward. The both of them panicked as soon as they heard him.

"Shit." She cussed under her breathe. "Give me a second, oppa!" She said as she motioned Yeri to come inside her room quickly. Once she made it inside they quickly jogged towards the door to open it, revealing the old nurse named Sung Dong Il.

"Oh Yeri, didn't know you're with Irene." He said.

"Yeah, we were talking about something hehe." Irene said while scratching her head while Yeri just laughs.

"Well you two better come out already, me and the other kids already prepared the food. It's almost lunch time." The old man said.

"Yeah, that's great, I'm actually starving right now. We're just gonna chat for a bit and we'll come out in a second." Irene replied with a smile.

"Okay then. Don't take too long, the food's gonna get cold." Dong Il said and waved goodbye.

As soon as the door shuts they both released a deep sigh. It only lasted for a minute, but the whole conversation with Dong Il was still too nerve wrecking for them. They are at least relieved that the old man doesn't seem to be suspicious.

"W-well... We better go there now, right? U-unnie?" Yeri stammered awkwardly. She was saved by a bell, or should we say saved by a knock? She can't believe that old man Dong Il knocked at the right moment and saved her ass from Irene.

"We're not done yet young lady, you better prepare your ass later." Irene said and glared at her.

\\~\\~\\~\\~\\~\\