Part 5

"Follow me."

"Where is this place? How I came here?" She asked fiercely to the person holding aboard."I asked you something. Answer me."That girl was still quiet. She got near to that girl, grabbed her arm, and asked, "Are you mute?" The girl lowered her eyes and nodded her head. She left the girl's arm and said Sorry for being rude. In sign language, the girl pleads her to follow her.

She followed the girl with an apologetic face and asked again, "How are you here?" There were many things in She's mind.  She wanted to know what's going on and how is it related to her, this place and everything; it reminds her of of of something familiar.

The way was long and suspicious.    After few minutes they reached a room. The girl left out without knowing her.  Now She was alone in front of a door. She thought of escaping but on the sides, they know what was going on. Even if she tried to escape this place was unknown to her. Out of sudden a person opened the door and asked her to come inside.  She wanted to deny that person but she was in a mess so she went inside the room.

A man was standing;  the same guy who she saw before just an hour ago. Inside the room, there were many pictures of her. But she wasn't sure if the pictures were of her as she doesn't remember wearing that kind of dress and the places were unknown to her. She asked him, "Who are you and why I am here?" He chuckled but didn't answer her question. She screamed, "What the hell is wrong with this place? I am asking you again who are you?"

Out of nowhere, a video played.

A girl was cooking. Sometimes she would be hanging clothes, sometimes painting and sometimes she would be watering flowers. Someone was shooting her from behind; her face was not seen. Only giggling of them was there. And suddenly girl turned said," HEY stop shooting." She faints down.

She woke up and look around, she was in her room. Her head was hurting a lot, she touched her head and closed her eyes. She was shocked she thought about how she ended up at her home. Clips of videos came into her head. "Who was that girl and why do I have felt that I know her?"She thought to herself. She got off her bed and checked her mobile, it was the same day as she went to go to her hometown.  She went straight to her bag and took out the ticket;  it was unbelievable.

'Time-8 p.m'

She clearly remembered it was 8 a.m. It was already evening. She got dressed up and rushed to the bus station. She asked in the office about the bus but the person said there wasn't any bus schedule in the morning and the number that she was saying wasn't available. She showed her ticket and said, "Look,  look here is the ticket, just before-".

"Mam, are you going to the bus or not? It's already 8 p.m."

She ran away frus nfused. She sat down beside the road and kept thinking. She saw a shadow in front of her.     She looked above it was an old lady; the same lady she met before.

"So did you reach?"

To be continued...........