Part 6

"So did you reach?"

She said," You're the lady I saw you on the bus that day." Lady smiled at her and said," You can't stop what's going to happen. Your fate has been already written." She stands up said, " What do you mean? What do you know about me?" The old lady replied," You have forgotten something, you were not supposed to forget. You have to remember so that you could survive from him." She turned and contemplate herself should she trust the old lady or not. She starts to think about what does old mean means what does she need to remember, a, and what do you mean to survive from him. She turned around to ask but the lady wasn't there.

Thinking about what did lady said she went to her room. Now she was sure that it's not her dream or illusion. There were many things in her head. She was afraid but no one was there she could share it. She was afraid to come out of the room but she can't keep going like this. She decided to face it. She decided to forget all things that happen to her like a bad dream and fight against it.

The next day she got up early d went to her office. It was like normal, it was busy at the office as used to be. Everybody was busy with their works. She went to her desk and work as she used to. After she bought some groceries, she went to her room. There wanna annaaana document she hadn't finish, she was working icon. She started to work on it. She fell asleep working on a document. She was so busy nowadays there were a lot of workloads She had experienced such loads but this time it was too much. She didn't have much time to finish them and every night she would fall asleep working.

A girl walking in the woods. That girl was walking continuously. It looked like that girl was searching for someone. She saw that girl. That girl was calling out someone's name but she couldn't hear her. Unknowingly she followed that girl. She was curious about that girl, she couldn't see her face. She was curious who was that girl calling so ran towards her. The nearer she would reach to the e    t the girl would go farther. She called that girl but that girl didn't respond. She called her many times but that girl didn't respond at all. She was also continuously walking with her. She was tried.

At one moment that girl stopped. She hurriedly went to her. She tapped that girl's shoulder and called her. She asked her,'' Who are you?" That girl slowly turned around and replied. "YOU". She got shocked. She was perplexed and scared she again asked her," Who are you?" That girl came forward step by step towards her. She took back her steps and screamed," Don't come near. Don't ........please..." That girl replied," I am you. Why are afraid? Why did you forget about yourself? "How could you not remember anything ?" that girl screamed.

She said," Please .... go away Please......" Then she woke up suddenly. She looked around her it was her room. She was sweating a lot. She didn't get what was going on. She wondered who was that girl. Was she that girl?

That girl, was she here?

To be continued.......