Part 7

That girl, was she here?

It's just a dream, she thought to herself. She decided to not think much. It was a weekend, she bath and got fresh. She thought of buying groceries to make something delicious. So she went to the supermarket. She was selecting items, things were inside her mind like something was missing. She reached the counter, a person on the counter was calculating. She felt something was missing and thinking about that. The person at the counter called her but she didn't answer. She was blank. Again counter person called her," Mam payment." And from behind someone whispered in her ear," It's a time to meet." That got her back conscious.

She looked around and a parent at the counter was asking her to pay. She apologized and paid. In the way, she thought what was just before. Was she daydreaming?  She reached her room and opened the door. "Huh, the door was unlocked. Didn't I locked it? " she thought of it and went in. Inside the room, she saw a guy. She couldn't see her face as the guy was standing opposite. She from far asked, " Who are you? How did you enter? " A guy didn't reply.

He slowly turned his body. She said," Stop don't turn around. Tell me who are you?  Guy laughed and looked up. She recognized this laugh. She tried to remember it but it made her head hurt. Then the guy turned around and said," It' r. You came back." She recognized him right away. That was a guy whom she met in the room where that video was played. She shouted at him, " Who are you? I don't know you. Please get out." She was severing. That guy came near her and hugged her. He said," I was wrong. Please forgive me. I am sorry. Please stop being angry with me."

"I don't know you. Please stop playing around. Stop this games." She tried to push him. Then she looked around. It was her room but maybe it wasn't. She saw there were photo frames of her and that guy around the room. There were all a couple of sets in the hen. He grabbed her hand and took her near the bed. She was perplexed. He got on his knees and said, " You have been behaving like this because of recent incidents. Eat this medicine. You feel okay."Medicine, what medicine? I won't eat." She refused to eat. But in the end, she had to eat it. She went to bed and lay down. Guy lay down next to her. It was awkward for her. She pretends to sleep and think about what's happening. Did she fell asleep?

What were all things indicating?

To be continued......