Chapter 2

Hello my little Fishies (yes you are all my little fishies, deal with it!!!!) I was feeling generous today so I decided to upload all the chapters she has given me so far!!!!!!!! YIPPEEE FOR OUR SAVIOUR!!!! rofl kidding. ANYWAYS. Here you go :D DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT+VOTE = VOMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate's POV

Finally, the plane stopped moving and we exited the plane and grabbed our luggage. As we were entering London for the first time, we kind of expected peace and overwhelming happiness but we did not shrieks and yelling. Girls were everywhere with One Direction posters and tops. They seemed to have gone wild! We shoved our way through the crowd but just before we left, we heard a girl scream.

“Oh my god! It’s ONE DIRECTION!” we heard her scream.

We whipped around, hoping to get a glance but the security guards covered them almost fully so we barely got a glimpse. We sighed unhappily and walked towards a cab. Bridget handed the address to the cab driver and we were off to our new apartment. We were so excited we could barely speak. Finally, the cab pulled over to a small house. It had a white picket fence with flowers right behind it. The house was one story but it was quite large judging from the outside. There was a not on the door.

HI girls,

My name is Leanne; I am the rent manager of this house. I tried to get here before you came but I seemed to have come earlier than expected so I left this note. Enjoy the house! It’s fully equipped with the basics except for your personal belongings and personal necessities such as pads etc. Our maid, Chelsea will come over twice a week to clean the house. (Mondays and Fridays), There is one kitchen, two bathrooms and three bedrooms and one lounge area. Enjoy but while you are here there are a few rules to this home.

1.       No parties

2.       Only invite those in that you know

Have fun,

From Leanne.

P.s number is here if you need to contact me (*********)

We grinned and opened the door. We stood in silence, marvelling in this apartment which will be ours for the next three months, after while of awe gazing, all hell broke loose. We ran into the house, trying to find our new rooms.

“Found mine!” I heard Ali call from down the hall.

Bridget and I ran through the house. I found the most amazing bedroom in my life. It had creamy white walls and a beautiful four post bed with a beautiful glass window facing out to the city. There was a sliding wardrobe and a small little wooden dressing table with small roses carved into it. Behind the bed was an amazing painting of a beautiful white horse. It was simply amazing. All thanks to that picture, I decided that this room was to be my room.

“Found my room!” I called out to the girls.

I heard Bridget call out at the same time. We all grabbed our personal bags and went to unpack. I finished pretty quickly and decided to go and see the girls and their rooms. Ali’s room was further down the hall way so I went to Bridget’s room first. Her room pretty much screamed Bridget. Her walls were baby blue shade with white wood curved at the bottom along each wall. Her bed was a double bed but had blue sheets with white pillows. She had a brilliant view of the city as well as I but her view had the London eye in the distance which I didn’t. She had a large desk in the corner of her room with a bookshelf nearby. She had a silver and white rug in front of her bed. There was a small chest there at the end of her bed. She also had a very nice wooden wardrobe.