Chapter 16

Good Morning my lovely little Fishies, here is Chapter 16, a lovely little chapter if I do say so myself. 

Kate's POV

Ali gasped as we excited the store. Tears entered her eyes and she ran out of the store, quickly following Ali’s line of sight, I saw Harry, with a blonde girl, laughing and holding hands. Fury entered my body but also worry for Ali. She didn’t deserve this. Bridget and I nodded. I chased after Ali while I left Bridget yelling at Harry. I wished I could do that but Ali was my bigger concern at the moment.

I found Ali in the park, up in a tree crying her eyes out.

“Hey Tarzan” I said trying to get her a grin.

I saw her smile but it faded as she turned back to crying. I quickly climbed the tree and sat next to Ali. The only sounds I could hear was Ali’s cries and the kids playing down on the playground, oblivious to us.

“Maybe they are just friends Ali?” I suggested hoping to make Ali feel better. She raised her eyebrows at me through her tears.

“I h-highly d-doubt that H-harry w-would meet up w-with a f-friend and n-not tell me K-Kate” She choked out. I hugged her, letting her know I was there for her.

“That sounds a bit stalker-ish right there Ali” I said playfully. She gave a half sob/laugh. We stayed there for a little while then remembered Bridget.

‘Let’s head home. We don’t want Bridget to worry.” I said. Ali gave a small smile and we walked clumsily home.

When we got home, Bridget wasn’t there so I assumed she was still talking- or yelling- at Harry. Ali went straight into her room and I could hear crashes and bangs from her room. Half of me was curious as to what she was doing in there but I’ve learnt the hard way when Ali is in a bad mood, to leave her alone. I whipped out my phone and called Bridget.

“Hello” She answered, anger seething in her voice.

“Where are you?” I demanded.

“I’m walking out of the Mall now, Harry’s gone to god knows where” She said indicating she knew my next questions.

“What happened when I left?” I asked her. There was silence before Bridget began to yell.

“THAT SON OF A BITCH JUST TRIED TO PULL THEM OFF AS FRIENDS! WHEN I ROUNDED ONTO THE GIRL, SHE DIDN’T LAST TWO DAMN SECONDS UNDER MY GLARE. SHE SPILT TO ME THAT HARRY AND HER HAD MET IN THE HOSPITAL WHEN WE WERE LOOKING AFTER NIALL! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE DAMN BEST PART IS?! SHE KNEW ALI AND HARRY WERE DATING! BUT HARRY INSISTED THEY WERE JUST FRIENDS SO SHE WENT OUT ON A DAMN DATE WITH HIM!” She yelled out.

I can guess she attracted weird looks from people wherever she is. I was too angry to bother. THAT SON OF A BITCH! Zayn was right about Harry! Harry was like a child with a new shiny toy and when that one he didn’t like anymore, he would move on.

“Have you told the boys?” I asked her.

“Yeah, I told Niall. He and the other boys were furious with Harry.” She said trying to reign in her temper.

I sighed angrily. Harry deserved all the anger he got in this situation. I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it to see Harry in front of me. Tears were running down his cheeks. I glared at him.

“I’ll call you back Bridget” I said, hanging up ignoring her protests.

I glared more intensely at Harry, who flinched under my gaze.

“So” I said indicating him to continue.

“I’m sor-” He began.

“Save your breath” I snapped at him harshly.

“Please let me see her” He whispered. I laughed cruelly.

“You want to see her? Oh you could’ve. I would’ve let you before you went behind her back to some pretty blonde girl” I said, my voice oozing with anger and mocking. He winced.

“Kate…” I heard a soft voice say behind me.

I saw Ali standing there behind me. Her eyes red and puffy but what concerned me more was the fact that she had glass in her had with blood slowly dripping out of her wounds.

“Ali” I gasped at her. She looked down as if ashamed.

“Let me speak to him, alone please?” She asked me.

I knew instantly what she was going to do and I wasn’t going to stop her. It was her decision. I nodded and let Harry inside. The two of them walked towards Ali’s room. The door closed just as Bridget turned up.

“Management is furious with Harry.” She said with a hint of smugness in her voice. I smiled back weakly.

“How bad was the damage?” She asked me. I frowned.

“Not too good. Her rage went overboard. I think she broke a mirror or something because she has glass and blood in her hands” I told her.

Bridget winced in sympathy, thankful though, that Ali could take care of herself. Bridget and I sat in silence in the lounge for a minute before I heard Ali’s door open and the front door slammed shut. We raced up to Ali’s room to see her crying again. We sat beside her and began to help her cover up her wounds.

“What happened?” I asked her. She shrugged before talking.

“Harry and I both talked for a while and then we both agreed that a mutual parting is in order. We posted up on twitter that we were just not working anymore and decided to call it off” Ali choked out, burying her face in her hands.

“You’re letting him off that easily?” I heard Bridget asked stunned. Ali nodded slowly.

“It wouldn’t be a good view to the public about this” She sobbed.

I felt a wave of sympathy to Ali. She was more concerned about the public image that Harry put out to the world than what she felt. I could relate. I once, back in year 12, I dated one of the boys off a NZ boy band called ‘Titanium’. We got on well but realized that we saw each other in sibling like love, not romance love, so we called it off to the public as a mutual thing. We were still in contact but didn’t talk as much I would’ve liked.

Once we cleared up the bandages, Ali ripped out a pile of clothes and dumped them on her bed.

“What are you doing?!” Bridget yelled out. Ali clutched a top and sobbed.

“I-I am g-going t-to visit m-my g-god m-mother and f-father and b-brother for a w-while” She sobbed.

We sat there in silence before helping Ali pack all the necessary gear.

“How long will you be going for?” I asked Ali as she put her gear into the car. She wiped her eyes on the back of her hand.

“A week or so. I’ll be back soon” she promised, her eyes vacant.

“Alright…. Call us when you get there” Bridget hesitated. Ali nodded before hopping into the car and driving off, heading towards whatever this break held for her.

“She’s going to be ok” Bridget said to me. I nodded.

She’ll be ok.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I had to change this chappy coz I accidentally posted the wrong one!!!!! I'm sooo sorry!!!!!!!