Chapter 5

Ali's POV

We made it just in time as the doors were opening. Fans were everywhere, screaming their heads off even before they saw the boys off one direction. Bridget, Kate and I got into the line for our seats! Bridget squealed and hugged me when she saw where we were sitting. We were going to be in the middle area of the stadium! That was pretty close to the stage if I may say. Kate laughed happily and gave me a hug and before I knew it, they were both hugging me. Usually, I am a touchy person but for some reason, tonight I was more nervous about the fact this guy seemed so confident he would find me so I was a bit nervous.

“Ok, guys please. Can we head on in now?” I whined and we walked on into the stadium.

The stadium was already jam packed with girls. Surprisingly, there were a few boys in the crowd with their girlfriends or sisters. Looking around the stadium, I had to admit; we probably looked the most un-slut-like and had some decency. A few girls weren’t too bad but some girls just needed a lesson as to what is clothing and what isn’t. The lights went out and the girls shrieked loudly as the screen behind them lit up with One Direction photos. We couldn’t resist and started screaming too. This was going to be an amazing night! Kate took out her camera and began to snap pictures of us, the stage and of the crowd. The screams were raised as five insanely hot boys ran onto stage.

“Welcome London girls, to the One Direction concert!” Liam said into his microphone.

Girls screamed even more loudly as well as Kate and Bridget. They certainly had a pair of lungs on them! I swear I was going to go deaf! Oh wait! That’s already happened in my damn left ear! The boys started singing all their hit songs, even asking the audience to sing along. Beams of light of different colours projected all around the stadium and the stage. The band was incredible! I could not remember all the right beats to the right songs, which would drive me crazy. We sang along to a few songs before the boys went to sit on the couch and answer Twitter question. It was like their tradition to take a break from singing and sit on that couch. Bridget, Kate and I all grinned at each other. This was going to be hilarious! The first Twitter popped up onto the screen almost instantly.

Are you boys thankful to be home?

The boys laughed and nodded eagerly.

“Yes! We missed you ladies a lot” Harry said winking to the audience. Girl went crazy; some even saying that wink was for them. I had to laugh, it was pretty amusing. Kate and Bridget seemed to be trying to hold back their laughter too.

Did you enjoy your trip to NZ?

The boys looked at each other and pointed to Niall. He grinned and nodded.

“It was amazing! The food was amazayn! I loved it!” Niall said with a laugh. We grinned, proud to call ourselves New Zealanders.  The girls were grumbling to themselves a bit, wondering what type of food they were talking about. I say Bridget roll her eyes and mutter Nando’s under her breath. We all began to laugh which was muffled by the loud screams and shrieks.

Which of you guys are taken/single?

The boys looked at each other once again and all began to argue as to who should go first. After a while of their playful banter, Zayn said he’ll go first.

“Single” He said winking into the audience. I swear I almost went deaf! The amount of screams and high pitch squeals hurt my poor ears! I glared at Bridget and Kate as if letting them know not to damage my poor right ear.

“Taken” Liam said with a smile.

Behind him, the screen flashed a picture of Liam and Danielle together. The audience cooed and smiled. Thank god!  The photo was absolutely adorable! Liam was asleep on a couch and Danielle was snuggled into him and Liam had his arms wrapped around her protectively, even in his sleep.