Chapter 27

Hello Fishies!!!!!!!!!  Now  - ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!! (short A/N I know...)

Niall's POV

We had been working non-stop this past week. When we found out it wasn’t Roy and his identity was stolen, we realized exactly how well planned out this was. Ali’s family had gone to book out of their hotel near the airport to a hotel closer to us. Bridget’s family were staying at my apartment. We got along pretty well and it was nice having the adult figure around. Kate’s family was staying with Louis. Liam offered for Ali’s family to stay at his apartment but the politely declined as they had already made bookings for a hotel. I hoped the girls were ok, every morning I woke up, hoping Bridget would be there and I dreamed of her every night. I wanted my Bridget back!

I went over to Liam’s apartment where all the CIA agents were staying. Liam had given them his apartment while he stayed with Zayn. He didn’t want to stay where a constant reminder of his girlfriend’s kidnapping. I walked into the room where Paul and James were arguing.

“We tell the parents but not the boys James! I will not have these boys emotionally messed up!” Paul growled.

“Oh and if your wife was going through what these girls are going through, you would sit back and let the adults handle it?” James yelled back.

“They are boys!” Paul insisted.

“They can handle it! I know its unpleasant Paul! Jesus! I would be sadistic if I said it was pleasant! The boys have to know God damn it!” James yelled.

Oliver and Ross were holding back Paul while Gabriel and Daniel were holding back James while Hannah and Peter were looking at the video in worry.

“So they send the message and you’re more worried about what the girls are telling you?!” Paul roared out. At that moment, all of us boys were in the room, wondering what was going on.

“Yes I am! They don’t intend for these girls to live! They were yelling out descriptions of the men for god’s sake! If the girls can describe the men in that much detail, it’s

obvious they intend to kill them” James growled out, pain fresh in his eyes. The black bags under his eyes indicated to me that he has not had a wink of sleep.

I felt faint… They were going to kill them! I WAS NOT GOING TO LET THAT HAPPEN! I felt as if I couldn’t breathe…. They were going to kill them… NEVER!  Louis eyes were wide in fear, his whole body raking with sobs. Harry was trying to hold back his tears as he cried. He shrivelled up into a ball shape. Zayn looked faint as he went to comfort Harry. Liam swayed a bit, looking paler than usual.

“What’s going on?” Liam asked. Paul and James glared at each other before Paul sighed.

“We received a video of the girls…. And their demands” Paul said. I felt my heart lift but fell when I realized there was going to be a demand.

“Oh” Was all of us could say. The parents came walking into the lounge and sat down.

“You said you had something disturbing to show and tell us” Bridget’s dad said, his face paler than ever. Paul and James nodded.

“It’s not pretty. It’s quite gruesome in fact… we don’t want the boys to see this” Paul said.

“You don’t want the boys to see this.” James corrected. Paul glared a little bit at James.

“I want to see this clip. Not because I am sadistic or anything… I just want to see them” Louis said, desperation clear in his voice. I winced in his pain. I knew exactly how he felt.