4| Line of View

OMNISCIENT

Karina was arranging the boys' clothes on the rack in their individual trucks. She was currently in Zabdiel's, hanging his outfit on the rack before she was going to head for Erick's.

"Hola nena," he smiled when he saw her. She turned around and smiled at him. "Hola. Here's your outfits, take care of them. Don't mess them up or whatever," she chuckled. "Sí, sí," he nodded.

"I'm gonna go to Erick's now," she said and headed for the door. "Pero come back though," he pouted at her and she laughed. "Well, I'll have to get to Christopher's after. But we'll see if I want to," she said to him, blowing him a small kiss which he pretended to catch causing her to giggle.

She walked to Erick's truck and knocked on the door. "Come in," she heard a female voice from the inside, confusing her slightly but she shrugged it off. She opened the door and entered, revealing a pretty brunette.

The girl turned around to her and smiled. "You're Karina, right?" she asked and the redhead nodded. "And you are?" she asked the girl. "Oh right, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Violetta. Erick's girlfriend," she introduced herself.

"Oh, I see. It's nice to meet you," Karina smiled at her and she returned the favour. She walked to the rack, hanging Erick's outfits there. "So, are you into any of the boys?" Violetta asked her out of the blue, causing Karina to be startled by her question.

"Why do you ask?" the redhead asked back. "Well, I don't know. Are you into maybe, Zabdiel?" Violetta wiggled her eyebrows. "Oh my god, Violetta no," Karina chuckled.

"Please, call me Vio. Or Letta. Or Vi, I don't know whatever," the brunette laughed. "Okay then, Vio, no I'm not into Zabdi," Karina said to the brunette. "Oh really? Then what's all the flirting Erick been telling me about?" Violetta smirked.

 "Oh really? Then what's all the flirting Erick been telling me about?" Violetta smirked

Karina mentally facepalmed as she cursed the Cuban for snitching. "Well, whatever it is I just wanna tell you. He's a huge softie no matter how badass he seems. I mean yes he's a badass but you know, he's a soft badass," Violetta chuckled.

"Don't hurt him," she added and the redhead simply nodded. "Here, tell Erick this one is for his first scenes then this is for his second," Karina told the Cuban's girlfriend who nodded.

"Okay, I need to send these to Christopher. Bye," Karina waved and smiled at the brunette who did the same. She walked across to Christopher's truck and knocked on the door.

Christopher opened the door for her with the same cold expression, but the moment she entered and he closed the door he swung his arm over her shoulder. "Woah, what?" she quickly ducked and backed away.

"Rina, I'm tryna be friends with you," Christopher sighed and sat on the chair facing her with the back of the chair facing her as well. She chuckled.

"Then why not be nice to me in front of everyone?" she suggested, turning away from him as she arranged his outfits onto the rack.

He stared at her figure. She was in a cropped hoodie with matching sweatpants that was loose but also showed off her derrière. Her hoodie raised up everytime she raised her arms slightly, giving Christopher a perfect view of her waist.

"Look at you, shamelessly staring," Karina turned around smirking, and so did Christopher. "Well, whatever is in my line of view," the Ecuadorian smirked.

"Vale, here you go, all of your outfits," Karina said as she ran her hand through all of them.

"How about you stay here with me, keep me company. Unless you wanna go with Zabdiel," Christopher shrugged.

"Es alguien celoso?" Karina chuckled. "I'm not even yours," she started and walked closer to him, "and you're already jealous?" she asked as she bent down, leaning closer.

 "I'm not even yours," she started and walked closer to him, "and you're already jealous?" she asked as she bent down, leaning closer

Christopher smirked. "Podría robarte un beso si estás demasiado cerca," he said lowly. She smirked at him and stood up straight, backing away as he watched her every move.

"What? You don't want to kiss me?" he questioned and she shrugged. "I'm afraid you won't be able to let go and you won't get to go shoot your music video," Karina smiled teasingly.

"Now hurry and get ready before they call you," she said and walked to the door. "After all of this we need to hangout. Tú y yo," he said.

"We'll see," she said as pretended to think about it. "Now go film De Cero, bye," she said, waving him a goodbye and walked out of his truck.

───── ❝ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐢 ❞ ─────

CNCOx5 has made her debut as Violetta, UN APLAUSO!!👏👏

chris tryna shoot his shot 👀 and i can literally hear all of Karina's lines in maria's voice wthhh like it just fits

me: this book won't have a daily update
also me: